Chapter 11-Moste Potente Potion

3rd Person's POV:

  Y/N sat down at the Slytherin table with a loud 'bang' as she put her books down, with a glaring look plastered across her face. While the other Slytherin's look at her, Millicent looked up at her and raised an eyebrow.

  "What's wrong?" She asked, as Y/N not making eye contact.

  "Nothing," she answered blankly, as she sat up straight to her seat and fixed her face with a emotionless expression, the same expression of her brother, Severus. Millicent looked at her uncomfortably as she shuffled on her seat.

  "Could you please don't make that expression? You're started to look more like Professor Snape," Millicent said, as Y/N gave her a another looks making her not make eye contact on her.

  The next minute or so, Y/N was walking around the corridors with her books clutched in her hand, her head was shot down as she look at her feet at each step she take. The corridors were filled with the chattering of students at every direction as she walk past groups of students gathered to tell their stories to one another. Y/N didn't exactly know where she was suppose to go, she was just walking along the corridors without thinking of where she was going.

  She wasn't paying attention at the people walking opposite her direction, which made her bump into some of the students by the shoulders and mumble a little 'sorry', as they started whispering. She was too deep inside the castle that she didn't even realized that she was at the corridor where the attack had happened, her attention got into a line of spiders crawling and fighting into a small crack, as she heard a voice.

  "Y/N!" Her head shot up, the voice was too familiar and already know who it was.

  "Harry," she said flatly, without any expression in her face, she looked around them as she saw Ron with a terrified expression as his eyes were stuck where the spiders were.

  "This is funny..." Hermione said, looking at the trail of spiders. "Have you ever seen spiders act like that?"

  Y/N shook her head, as Harry answered with a simple 'No'.

  "Have you, Ron? Ron?" Their heads turned to look at Ron, his eyes were full of frighten.

  "What's up?" said Harry.

  "You're scared spiders, aren't you?" said Y/N, all of a sudden still wearing an emotionless expression.

  Ron nodded, shakily, he was standing back and seemed to be fighting the urge of running.

  "I - don't - like - spiders," said Ron tensely.

  "I never knew that," said Her I one, looking at Ron, surprised. "You've used spiders in Potions loads of times..."

  "I donmind them dead," said Ron, with a shaky voice and not bothering to look at the window. "I just don't like the way they move."

  This made Y/N's expression change, her and Hermione started giggling.

  "It's not funny," said Ron, fiercely. "If you must know, when I was three, Fred turned my - my teddy bear into a great big filthy spider because I broke his toy broomstick... You wouldn't like them either if you'd been holding your bear and suddenly it had too many legs and..."

  Ron stopped, shuddering. Y/N and Hermione was obviously trying not to laugh. To change the subject, Harry said, "Remember all that water on the floor? Where did that come from? Someone's mopped it up."

  "It was about here," said Ron, recovering himself by walking along a few paces past Filch's chair and pointing at a door. "Level with this door."