Chapter 3-Do i really love her?

Chapter 3-Do I really love her?

  Y/N's POV:

  The end of summer vacation came too quickly for my liking. I was now back at my tree house a few days ago, I have shown Draco all around my tree house and he was speechless, he was petting some of my pets and saying that he wish that he live here because he was too bored being at the Manor most of the time. On the last evening, Lotie had served me my favorite dinner ending it with delicious pudding then, it was the last mug of hot chocolate made by Lotie of the summer.

  The next morning, I started getting ready and had worn my Slytherin robe. I had packed on my turn a few days ago just in case I forgot something that I needed for Hogwarts, I carried Bowtruckle with me ad I let him climbed up my robe, I took the note that I have written for the things that Lotie needed to do, from feeding my pets and for watering my plants at the backyard which I always forget to water but, they will bee okay since Lotie is here to water them.

  Today, I wasn't going to use Floo Powder to go to Platform 9 and 3/4. I was gonna go to King Cross Station, I have shrinked my huge trunk and the cage of my owl, Charcoal, into a small piece with a swish of my want to let it fit in my pocket, I had let Charcoal out to give Severus my letter for him about my summer at the Malfoys. I put on my school shoes and stood up ready to go, as Lotie came inside.

  "Hello, Y/N. Lotie had made you one last cupcake for you," said Lotie as I smiled at her.

  "Aw, thank you Lotie, I'll eat this on the way there. I have to go or otherwise I'll miss the train," I told her, as she nodded she opened the door for me while I took the cupcake and looked at Lotie, smiling. "Take care, okay?" I told her.

  "Okay," she said nodding. I walked out of the door and waved one last time at Lotie before going through the woods, as I followed Cornish Pixies outside the woods.

  ~time skips~

  I was finally at King's Cross Station, I felt something shaking inside my pocket as I felt my trunk and owl cage getting bigger I instantly took it out from my pocket and looked around if any muggles were watching and they weren't really paying attention, then in a blink of an eye my huge trunk and my owl cage was now on the ground. I took one trolley and tried to put my trunk on it, while struggling on putting the trunk on top of my trolley I felt the trunk got lighter as I saw extra hands helped me get the trunk and my owl cage on top of my trolley, when the trunk was now on top of my trolley I looked up at the person who helped me and saw Hermione, I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

  "Y/N! I've missed you!" She said happily, ad she gave me her usual warm hug.

  "I've missed you too, mione!" I told her, as we broke apart from our hug as I saw Mr. and Mrs. Granger smiling at me. "Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Granger," it greeted them politely, as they smiled at me, while I put my owl cage on top of my trunk.

  "Come on, Y/N, we don't want to miss the train," said Hermione as I nodded, I pushed my trolley to platform 9 and 10 with Hermione by my side pushing her trolley as well. We were now at the wall between 9 and 10, I waited for Hermione to catch up.

  "You go first," said Hermione, as I nodded. I took a deep breath and ran straight to the wall between 9 and 10 and before I knew it, I was now in Platform 9 and 3/4 as I saw the huge red smoking train that has a sign that says 'HOGWARTS EXPRESS', it was like last year when I first got into Platform 9 and 3/4 when my grandma helped me with everything. Suddenly, Hermione was now beside me with Mr. and Mrs. Granger, we had let the conductor of the train put our trunks inside as Hermione said 'goodbye' to her parents.