Chapter 8-Sorry

Chapter 8-Sorry

  A/N

  Hey guys! Sorry for the delay update and I'm sorry that this chapter won't be too exciting and too eventful and sorry that this is going to be short. I'm really sorry for that, my mind is isn't working today, I feel like shit. I'm in a another day where I feel so insecure that I started to push away from what I usually do, like writing this, but don't worry! I'm still continuing this, I'm just saying sorry for the delay and short chapter. And I've been helping myself by watching anime, I just finished watching season 2 of AOT (attack on titan) and Erased, to help me. I hope you'll understand!

Sorry again, and this is the longest author's note. Anyway, back to the story!

~Sophia

  3rd Person's POV:

  September had come to an end, as October arrived, spreading a damp cold weather over the grounds and over the castle. Madam Pomfrey had been busy curing the students that had caught a cold because of the cold weather, one of the person who had catch the cold was Y/N, she would sneeze constantly and cough every now and then at classes. Severus had noticed this and gave her permission to go to Madam Pomfrey for a checkup. Madam Pomfrey had said that it was just a cold, she had gave her a Pepperup potion, that had worked instantly with the other students, though it left the drinker smoking at the ears for several hours afterward.

  Ginny Weasley, who had been looking pale, was bullied into taking some by Percy, her and Ron's older brother. The steam pouring over her red hair gave the impression that her whole head was on fire. Raindrops that is the size of bullets thundered on the castle windows for days, Y/N looked out of the window from the hospital wing seeing the rain turn the dry soil into a muddy stream, Hagrid's pumpkins swelled to the size of garden sheds were covered into mud. Madam Pomfrey had let Y/N out of the hospital wing, reminding her to go back tomorrow for a another checkup.

  Y/N walked into the Slytherin common room that was splattered in muddy footprints of the students that didn't bother to clean their shoes first before going inside the common room. The common room was filled in silence in the atmosphere since it was lunchtime, Y/N didn't bother to eat since she wasn't really hungry since she just ate the sweets that Harry, Ron and Hermione had gave her. She sat down in front of the fireplace, as she covered herself with a blanket, sliding the hair tie off her hair as her black as night fall down on her back. Her hair was getting longer and floppy from the hair tie, her hair ends almost at her waist as she combs it with her fingers.

  She warmed herself around the fireplace, as she sneezed. Rubbing her hands together for extra heat, the Slytherin portrait opened as Y/N shot her head around seeing a blonde head boy.

  "Draco?" said Y/N, looking at the blonde boy straight into his gray eyes. He was relief that she didn't called him 'Malfoy' anymore.

  "I heard that you have a cold," he said, showing no emotion. "So, I came to check you out on the hospital wing, but you weren't there."

  "Why do you even care?" asked Y/N, blankly. Looking back at the fireplace not making eye contact.

  "Just do," said Draco, the common room fell silence one more only hearing the crackling of the fire. Y/N heard footsteps coming closer to her, she looked up and saw Draco making his way up to her and sitting down beside her by the fire. "Look, I'm sorry from what I called Granger."

  "Why are you saying 'sorry' to me? Hermione was the one you called her a-" she stopped at mid sentence, and looking back at the fire.

  "Even if I do said 'sorry' they won't accept it, no one understands me the way you do," said Draco, calmly, Y/N instantly looked at Draco with her eyes wide open in shock, but changed into an emotion less expression that Severus usually wears.

  "What about Crabbe and Goyle? Don't they understand you?" asked Y/N, not making eye contact.

  "Just like what I said earlier, they don't understand me the way you do, and besides, those two are too dumb to understand anything anyway," he said, making Y/N giggle as Draco stretched his lips into a smile.

  "I heard that Crabbe developed a crush on Parkinson," said Y/N, as Draco chuckled.

  "I guess you heard right," he said, looking at Y/N as she looked back and accidentally red his mind. I wish I could tell her, Y/N tried her best not to look at Draco too much or she'll read his mind.

  "To be honest, Crabbe have a bad taste on girls," Y/N said, making Draco chuckle once more. The two talked for awhile like nothing had happened, talking and eating sweets by the crackling fire at the fireplace.

  After for awhile, the Slytherin common room had opened as the Slytherins got inside, looking at Draco and Y/N weirdly. Parkinson had walked pass them shooting a glare at the two of them, on the other hand, Millicent winked at Y/N, smirking, as Y/N rolled her eyes at her. Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise looked at Draco with a side smile across their faces, as they walked pass the two. The Slytherin common room was now filled with laughter from the other students. Y/N stood up and stretched her hands up to her hair and tied it up into a ponytail, again. Draco stood up as well, and sitting down at the couch next to Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise. Y/N started walking out of the common room as Draco looked at her.

  "Where are you going?" He asked her, holding her wrist.

  "To the library," she replied, as he nodded. Y/N walked out of the common room and upstairs to go to the library. She got inside and instantly spotting Harry, Ron and Hermione sat down talking, she walked up to them as they noticed her instantly and smiled at her as she smiled back.

  "Hey Y/N! How are you?" asked Harry, kindly.

  "Feeling great, but still have a little cold," she said, sitting down beside Hermione. "What are you guys up to this month?"

  "Sir Nicholas had invited Harry to his deathday party at the end of this month," said Hermione, as I looked at Harry.

  "Did he accepted it?" Y/N asked, looking at Harry.

  "He did," said Ron. "Would you like to come?"

  "I'll past," she told them as the three of them nodded.

  The day had ended not being too eventful, the weather was the same. Y/N and Draco had been talking to each other now, Y/N had been thinking of what Draco couldn't tell her.

  What is it that you want to tell me, Draco?

  A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, again. Don't worry the next one will be more eventful than this one. This may be the shittiest chapter I did. I'm just feeling really insecure rn. And I thought anime could help, it did, but just a short amount of time. I hope you'll understand, and sorry again.

~Sophia