Chapter 1-A Death Eater

Chapter 1-A Death Eaters

  Y/N's POV:

  Living in a tree house isn't that easy, especially surrounded by trees every minute of everyday. I was down in the underground of my tree house feeding my Bowtruckles some woodlice, I heard little footsteps going downstairs to the underground seeing two little feets wearing brown boots, It was Lotie, my house elf. She was holding a tray of food with a vase with a beautiful flower, I smiled at her and put down the tray of food to my table.

  "Here is your lunch, ma'am," she said politely, as I turned to her and sat down.

  "Thank you, Lotie, and please don't call me ma'am anymore," I told her, cleaning my hands with a clean towel.

  "What do you want me to all you, ma'am?" She asked.

  "Call me by my name, Y/N, and don't think of me as your master, just think of me as a friend," I told her and talking a bite of my food that Lotie made for me.

  "Lotie would love that so much!" She said happily, and walking upstairs once again. I chewed my food with my teeth thinking about my friend, Harry Potter, he wasn't writing to me all summer, I've written this to Hermione and Ron but, Harry isn't writing back too them as well. I was getting quite worried about Harry, what if his aunt and uncle was threatening him? I hope he's alright, I thought to myself. The sound of an owl flapping it's wings were coming upstairs and getting nearer and nearer, I saw a beautiful black owl that I don't recognise with a letter clutched by it's feet, it placed the letter right in front of me and landed on top of my empty cauldron. I took the letter and ripped off the envelope open, I folded the letter open and saw a very familiar handwriting, and I started reading the letter.

  "Dear Y/N,

  How are you at your new home? Mother wanted you to stay here in our manor for a few days, we're also going to Diagon Alley in a few days, we can go and get our school stuff together. I've had a great summer so far, Crabbe and Goyle visited my manor last week and they were obviously jealous.

  Write to me immediately if you wanted to stay here for a few days, you can bring some of your pets but, don't bring a Hippogriff.

Your friend,
D. Malfoy," I finished reading the letter as a smile grew across my face, I folded the letter close and placed it beside, I pull out my wand and swishing if to my chest inside where my parchment, quills and ink. It flew up and gently landing in front me, I took my quill and dipped it in my ink. I started writing my letter to Draco, agreeing to stay at his manor and asking if I can bring my house elf, Lotie, with me.

  I finished my letter, folding it to fit in my envelope. I took a yellowish envelope and putting my letter inside it, and closing it, I put a stamp on it and walked up to the beautiful black owl and giving the letter to it. It flew up the stairs and going straight to the Malfoy Manor. I sat back down and continue on my food. I took a book that is called 'Advanced Potion Making', I have been testing and reading the potions in this book the whole summer, and somehow writing in it at what's incorrect, there were a lot more wrong than right in here, the hardest potion that I've ever tried was Felix Felicis, or in some word Liquid Luck. I have tried this potion over and over again, and took me about 2 month and a half to be perfect, I have been testing the potions at some rats that live in my tree house, at the 32th attempt I've finally had it, perfectly.