Chapter 13-Dueling Club

  A/N

  I will not be writing the lessons for Legilimens. And this is going to be a long chapter for a little punishment for me updating super super late. That's all I wanted to say. I'm so so sorry for updating super late!!!! Please don't kill me...

Y/N's POV:

  "Father," Draco said, blankly.

  "What's wrong? What happened?" I asked, worried.

  "He - he was... disappointed," he said, sadly looking down at the floor as I saw his gray eyes twinkle and I instantly knew that it was tears, I put my hand on top of his shoulder as I pulled him into a hug wrapping my arms around him as he accepted the hug.

  "What did he say?" I asked, rubbing his back calmly.

  "He said that I was a disgrace, and an idiot for not seeing the snitch that was just above my head," he said, as we pulled away from the hug ad I looked at him in the eyes and saw a tear fall down his pe cheek as he reached for his hand to it and wiped it off instantly.

  "You are no disgrace or an idiot," I told him, Well, you are an idiot at some times, I thought to myself as I shoved the thought away from my head.

  "Says who?" He said, his eyes let a tear fall down once again as he wiped it off with the of his hand again, not making eye contact to me.

  "Me, and don't be too harsh on yourself," I told him, shaking him a little bit. "Use this as a starting point to make your father regret what he just said to you, prove to him that you are no disgrace or an idiot and prove to him that you are more than that."

  He lifted his head up as our eyes met, he reached out for his right hand to my eye patch and took it off. He examine my scar and my eye, as I started to became uncomfortable I read out to his hand to get my eye patch as he lifted it away from me.

  "Draco..." I said, in a whisper. I feel uncomfortable when I'm not wearing my eye patch.

  "You look more beautiful without your eye patch," he said in a weak voice, as I felt my cheeks heat up as well as my whole face. I didn't know what to do, he was looking at me, I felt awkward, what should I be doing? Should I be looking at him as well? Or should I look away? Should I say something? What should I say?

  "And..." He finally spoke, from what feels like hours. "Thank you."

  I looked straight at his gray eyes, as I saw a boy that just wants to make his family proud of him. It was hard to see Draco like this, he is just a boy after all. Then, I finally cracked a smile, a greatful huge smile.

  "You don't have to thank me... And besides, it doesn't suits you," I told him as I giggled, as he sniggered. Now, that's the Draco I know, I thought to myself.

  "Anyway, try getting some sleep you must be real tired," I told him, it took him awhile to answer but he just simply nodded as the both of us stood up. He gave me my eye patch as I kindly accepted it, he looked at me once again and smiled as I smiled back. He walked to the boy's dormitory door and turn around to look at me.

  "You too get some sleep, it must be tiring being with me," he said, his voice was weak I heard it broke, I was shocked I stood there with my eyes wide open looking at him.

  "What do you mean? I never get tired being with you," I told him, as he smiled.

  "Whatever," he said before closing the door shut, as I stood outside the boy's dormitory thinking about Draco and why would he said that.

The Half-Blood Princess / Draco Malfoy x Reader (YEAR TWO)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara