Chapter 18-Book Page

  Y/N's POV:

  Herbology class was very subdued, there we're two students missing, Hermione and Justin. Professor Sprout set us all to a work pruning the Abyssinian Shrivelfigs. I was in front of Harry and Ron, whiles I was inbtween Millicent and Draco. I looked at Harry as I saw him went to tip an armful of withered stalks onto the compost heap and found himself face-to-face with Ernie Macmillan, whiles I overheard their conversation.

  Ernie gave a deep breath and said,"I just want to say, Harry, that I'm sorry I ever suspected you. I know you'd never attack Hermione Granger, and I apologize for all the stuff I said. We're all in the same boat now, and, well-"

  He held out a hand to Harry, as he kindly accepted it. Ernie and his friend Hannah came to work at the same Shrivelfig as Harry and Ron.

  I worked on my own Shrivelfigs, as I quietly listen to Harry and Ernie's conversation.

  "That Draco Malfoy character," said Ernie, breaking off dead twigs, "he seems very pleased about all this, doesn't he? D'you know, I think he might be Slytherin's heir."

  I looked at Harry and to Ron to see their reaction to this.

  "That's clever of you," said Ron, he seemed to have not forgiven Ernie.

  "Do you think it's Malfoy, Harry?" Ernie asked.

  "No," said Harry, his voice was firm.

  "At first, I thought it was actually Y/N," said Hannah, quietly, thinking that I didn't heard her.

  "Well, obviously its not here," said Ernie, as I saw the two of them at the corner of my eye looked at me and observed me for quite some time before going back to their Shrivelfigs.

  I looked at Harry once again, as he was looking somewhere else. Ron was also looking at his direction, several large spiders was crawling over the ground and to the glass, moving in an unnaturally straight line.

  It looked like it was heading to the Forbidden Forest.

  At the end of the lesson Professor Sprout escorted us to our next subject, which is Defense Against the Dark Arts. I looked around to see no sign of Harry and Ron, Millicent noticed me looking quite worried as I look around the small crowd of students.

  "What are you looking for?" asked Millicent, as she tried to look to my direction.

  "N-nothing," I said, as I shot my head down.

  Where are those two?! If they do something stupid at this state, I'm gonna kill them. I frown to myself, as we make our way to Defense Against the Dark Arts. I sat down with Draco beside me, as I saw four empty seats that was supposed to be seated by Justin, Hermione, Harry and Ron.

  To my relief, I saw Harry and Ron sat down at the very end of the classroom. Now, there was only two empty seat for Justin and Hermione. Then, all of a sudden Lockhart bounded in front of the classroom.

  "Come now," he cried, beaming around him. "Why all these long faces?"

  Everyone exchange looks at the people beside them, I looked at Draco as he looked at me as a smirk was plastered acrosses his lips as we looked at each others eyes, I couldn't help but return a smile.

  "Don't you people realize," said Lockhart, speaking slowly. "the danger has passed! The culprit has been taken away--"

  "Says who?" said Dean Thomas loudly.