Chapter 19-The Chamber of Secrets

Y/N's POV:

  "This means," said Harry, "I can't be the only Parselmouth in the school. The Heir of Slytherin's one, too. That's how he's been controlling the basilisk."

  They finally figured it out, well, Hermione did actually if she didn't got petrified they would have known about it sooner. I didn't told them at first because I know that they would get worried about me for staying a few days at a home of a Death Eater, and I made it a little difficult for them because I believe in them that they can solve this. And they did, but one of them got in danger.

  "What're we going to do?" said Ron, whose eyes were flashing. "Should we go straight to McGonagall?"

  "Let's go to the staff room," said Harry, jumping up. "She'll be there in ten minutes. It's nearly break."

  We walk through the corridors as quietly as we can, as we don't want anyone seeing us walking along the corridors, especially when we should be in class. We walk straight of to the staff room, it was a very large room inside it was wooden chairs. As we got there the bell rang and Professor McGonagall's voice magically magnified.

  "All students to return to their House dormitories at once. All teachers return to the staff room. Immediately, please."

  The three of us looked at each other, our eyes wide open in shock.

  "Not a another attack? Not now," I said, as I started to panic a little bit. Who got attacked this time?

  "What'll we do?" asked Ron, not knowing what to do at this situation.

  "Go back to the dormitory?"

  "No," said Harry, glancing around the surroundings. I saw Harry's sight go to a wardrobe that is full of teachers' cloaks. "In here. Let's hear what it's all about. Then we can tell them what we've found out."

  "Do you we'll fit in there?" I asked, quite worried that we will get caught right away from squishing ourselves inside a wardrobe full of our teachers' cloaks.

  To my surprise, we actually got in the wardrobe with no trouble, we leave a small crack through the wardrobe for us to see and hear clearly what the teachers might say. From the crack of the wardrobe door we saw teachers filling up the staff room. Some of them looked puzzled whiles some looked terrified. I saw Severus walking inside the room as well and stood next to the other teachers. And then Professor McGonagall arrived.

  "It has happened," she said to the silent small crowd of teachers. "A student has been taken by the monster. Right into the Chamber itself."

  My eyes widened as I let out a silent gasp, I felt my hands started to shake whiles a another hand held mine, I looked up and saw Harry, giving a assuring smile as it calmed me down. I saw Severus tighten his grip at the back of a chair. Professor Flitwick let out a squeal, whiles Professor Sprout clapped both of her hands to her mouth.

  "How can you be sure?" He asked, I know that he's as terrified as I am right now.

  "The Heir of Slytherin," said Professor McGonagall, her pale skin was paler than ever it almost looks like snow, "left another message. Right underneath the first one. Her skeleton will lie in the Chamber forever."

  Professor Flitwick burst into tears.

  "Who is it?" said Madam Hooch, who was sunk down at her chair. "Which student?"

  Professor McGonagall let out a sigh and said, "Ginny Weasley."

  I gasp quietly once again, as me and Harry looked Ron. He slide silently down onto the wardrobe floor, as we continue to listen.