Chapter 9-Writing on the Wall

  Y/N's POV:

  I started shuffling as I slowly opened my seeing the ceiling of the Slytherin common room, it wasn't the ceiling of the girl's dormitory. I looked down at my body and saw that it was covered in a mattress, I slowly sat up, confused, I looked to my right and saw that I was outside my dorm. I must have slept in the couch, I thought to myself as I yawn, I looked to my left and saw someone asleep on the other side of the couch, he was facing the other way. Then, I realized the blonde hair, it was Draco. I started to get confused, why would he be here? I asked myself, then I saw flashbacks from last night.

~•~

  Where am I? What am I doing here? Who are this people?

  I started asking myself questions, as I looked around. I realized that I was in a manor, infact The Malfoy Manor. I saw people that weren't too familiar to me, I felt someone hold my hand as I jump a bit and saw Draco's hand clutching mines. I saw his red puffy eyes looking at me, he looked more mature, I felt something wet fall down my cheek. I reach for my check with my free hand and it was tears. I feel my whole body in pain, then I heard a loud laugh. My head shot around and saw a very slim woman that is wearing a dress with leather in every inch of it, her hair was big and curly as her cheekbones were so visible. She stopped laughing as he saw me and Draco, she slowly walked up to us her under eyes were filled with eyebags.

  "Are you two, dears, alright?" She asked, smiling, revealing her teeth with cracks. I nodded, as I felt Draco did as well. She reached her hand to my hair and slowly rubs it.

  "Don't worry, dear, everything will be just fine," she said still smiling. "I'm sorry, dear, for me breaking into your and your grandma's house."

  I was shocked, am I seeing the future? What is this? Who is she? Who are they? Why am I here? How do she know me? What do she means by that?

  "I-i understand..." I slowly said, I didn't felt my mouth open, but words with my voice that is more mature came out. It seems that this is the future, why was I here?

  I looked down and saw at my left sleeve ripped, and saw something that I wasn't expecting to see. It was the dark mark.

  I opened my eyes and quickly sat up, I was panting like crazy, droplets of sweats fall down my face as well as tears. There was a light coming from my left side and saw Draco looking at me by the fireplace.

  "You were crying and screaming in your sleep, I came down here to look out for you. A nightmare huh?" He asked, as I slowly nodded.

  "W-what did I say?" I asked, stuttering, as I reached my shaky hand to my head and tuck a strand if hair behind my ear.

  "You were just shouting 'don't' and 'stop', then I started to get worried," he said, as I looked down at the ground. He stood up and walked up to me, giving me a handkerchief I looked up at him before accepting it, I wiped off the sweats and tears.

~•~

  Draco shuffled on the couch, and started rubbing his eyes as it slowly opened.

  "It's weird to watch people sleep, you know," he said, as I chuckled and looked away.

  It was October thirty first, and it was Sir Nicholas' deathday. Tonight is the Halloween feast as well, I shifted myself to the side of the couch and took off the mattress that was on me. I stood up and started walking up the stairs.