Chapter 5-Circumstances

  Y/N's POV:

  All of the students went out of the greenhouse moist in sweat, as the fabric of my robe were sticking on my skin. We were now in Transfiguration class, still sweating as I wiped my forehead with the sleeve of my robe. I was sat down beside Draco throughout the lesson, the lesson was usually difficult at some times for me. Everything that I had learned from last year had faded away from summer.

  Ron was in much trouble than some of us, his wand was fixed together with Spellotape, which Draco made fun of, his wand looked worse beyond repaired. It kept crackling and making odd things instead of what we were suppose to do, every time Ron had tried to transfigure a beetle his wand make gray smoke that smelled of rotten eggs making all f us to stop to cover our noses. The gray smoke was blocking Ron's sight he accidentally squashed his beetle with his elbow and asked Professor McGonagall a another one. She was not very pleased by this.

  The lunch bell had rang, as everyone gather their things and got out of the class. I was walking next to Hermione I was carrying the perfect long black scarf that I produced in Transfiguration, Harry and Ron catched up at us not too long, we sat down at the Gryffindor table, still having pathetic expressions with other Slytherins, Ron's mood wasn't improved especially by Hermione showing them the handful of perfect coat buttons she produced in Transfiguration.

  "What've we got this afternoon?" asked Harry, changing the subject.

  "Defence Against The Dark Arts," answered Hermione.

  "Why have you outlined all Lockhart's lessons in little hearts?" demanded Ron seizing her schedule, he's totally in a bad mood.

  Hermione's face turned red as she snatched her schedule back.

  We had finished lunch and went outside in the overcast courtyard. Hermione sat down on a stone as she buried her nose with the book 'Voyage with Vampires' again, as I sat next to her playing with B/N while Harry and Ron talked about Quidditch. Hermione had noticed my Bowtruckle, closed her book, and took a good look at B/N.

  "Is that a-" she started.

  "A Bowtruckle, his name is B/N," I told her.

  "Wow," she said amazed. "I've never seen one before! When have you been taking care of it?"

  "Almost a year, It was given to me in Christmas last year," I told her. We started talking about what we red about Bowtruckles and knowing more about them by examining B/N, he was shy at Hermione at first, but got used to her and started to be like himself again.

  "All right Harry? I'm - I'm Colin Creevey," I heard a boy said ,breathlessly, he was holding what looks like an ordinary muggle camera. "I'm in Gryffindor, too. D'you think - would it be all right if - can I have a picture?"

  "A picture?" asked Harry.

  "So, I can prove that I've met you," he said smiling widely. "I know all about you. Everyone's told me. About how you survived when You-Know-Who tried to kill you and how he disappeared and everything and how you've still got a lightning scar on your forehead, and a boy in my dormitory said if I develop the film in the right potion, the pictures'll move ." Colin took a deep breath of excitement and said, "It's amazing here, isn't it? I never knew all the odd stuff I could do was magic till I got the letter from Hogwarts. My dad's a milkman, he couldn't believe it either. So I'm taking loads of pictures to send home to him. And it'd be really good if I had one of you"  he looked at Harry, still smiling widely, "maybe your friend could take it and I could stand next to you? And then, could you sign it?"