Chapter 4-Mandrakes

Chapter 4-Mandrakes

  Y/N's POV:

  The train had stopped as i finished putting my hair into a nicer ponytail than earlier, me and Hermione got out of our compartment walked out of the train wearing our robes. We saw Hagrid holding his huge lantern calling out the first years, he had spotted me and Hermione and smiled at us, but faded quickly as he notice that Harry and Ron weren't with us.

  "Where's Harry an' Ron?" Asked Hagrid.

  "We have no idea," I told him.

  "They didn't show up in the platform," added Hermione, Hagrid then looked worried as we are.

  "Well, I'll see you two in the castle," said Hagrid, as we both nodded to him. "Firs' years!"

  At the Great Hall the sorting ceremony had started, there were new students at every house (obviously). I took a glance at the Gryffindor table and didn't saw Harry nor Ron sat down with Hermione, she was sat down watching the ceremony as she was sat in between Neville and Seamus. I was sat down in between Millicent and Crabbe as Zabini, Draco and Goyle was in front of me, the sorting ceremony had finished and it was time for the feast. All of the students and teachers started eating as I noticed that Severus weren't at the teacher's table, first Harry and Ron is missing now Severus? I thought to myself and continue eating, I saw a few glances from Draco as he eats right in front of me, every time I catch him staring at me I just smiled at him and he usually smiled back, as Crabbe, Goyle and Zabini smirk at eavc other making me and Millicent looked at each other with confused expression.

  When the feast had ended, all of the students started going to their own house common rooms as I waved a 'goodbye' at Hermione before going down into the dungeons. We followed our prefect to our common room with the first years behind him.

  "Now, remember clearly the password to our common room, or else you won't get inside, understood?" The first years nodded, some mumbled 'yes'. "Pure-blood (I know that, that was the same password from last year, just deal with it)" said our prefect as the portrait swung open revealing the Slytherin common room, all of the students from Slytherin stepped inside as the first years dropped their jaw, as I saw a boy from the first years didn't look too amazed by the common room, he looked more pissed. I started to get curious and had the courage to walked up him.

  "Hello," I said politely, he looked up to me and raised his eyebrow, but it quickly faded and his eyes widened.

  "Y-your Professor S-snape's sister!" The boy said stuttering.

  "Yes. Yes I'am, and you are?" I asked him.

  "My name is Abner. Abner Clovis Riddle," he said with a smile.

  "Nice to meet you, Abner. Why do you look pissed about something?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

  "Nothing," he simply said, as I raised my eyebrow.

  "Are you sure?" I asked him.

  "Yes, hundred percent sure," he said, as I nodded. I went back to the coach where me and Millicent were sitting as she looked at me confused. "What?" I asked her, raising an eyerbow.

  "Whatever, child saver," she said, rolling her eyes.

  "That rhymes!" I told her as she just realized.

  "That does rhymes! I'm a genius!" She said, happily from her achievement.

  "Whatever, accident genius," I said to her, as she punch me on the arm with her fat fist. "Ow! What was that for, Marshmallow?!" I said, as she punched me on the arm once again.