Chapter 12-Blodger Disaster

  Y/N's POV:

  One Saturday morning, the great hall was filled with the chartering of students at what the events would happen at the Quidditch match, between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Everyone knows how the two houses hated each other ever since the start of the school. The great hall was full of students that is going to watch the match and students that are gonna play in the match.

  This match was also Draco's first match, which I heard him brag about it in the Slytherin common room. Every time a player from Slytherin or even Gryffindor came inside the hall the crowd cheered loudly as the cheer from the crowd mixed in with 'boos'. I wasn't really fond of Quidditch, or any sport really, I much rather be away from the cheers of the crowds and the loud shouts of everyone around the match.

  But, since my friends are going to be playing at the match, I guess I'll have to be there to support them. Tonight was my secret lessons with Severus in controlling Legilimens, which I'm looking forward to all week.

  I was at the Slytherin table wearing my Quidditch Slytherin sweater paired with some trousers and brown boots. I was eating a piece of toast partnered with some sausage and scrambled eggs (so British) Millicent was right in front of me, she was also wearing her Quiddith Slytherin sweater that was a little bit small for her as the fabric was stretched that make her look like a strangled pig, I told her this but she just find it funny. I saw Draco walk inside the great hall behind him was Crabbe and Goyle, he was looking even more attractive today, his platinum blonde head was shining from the shine of the torch, he was wearing his Quidditch robe trailing behind him as well as some Slytherin girls walking behind them and was looking really red, they were whispering and glancing at Draco and blushing even more as I spotted Pug face Parkinson at the small group of Slytherin girls behind Draco, blushing as well while her right hand was acting as a fan as the other was placed on her chest as she fangirled on Draco. 'Fangirled' is a muggle word that is pretty hard to explain.

  Draco walked to the Slytherin table and spotted my eye as his mouth stretches into a grin. He stopped at where I was seated and sat down beside me as the girls behind him groan in annoyance while Crabbe and Goyle sat inbetween Millicent. I smiled at Draco and his grin grew wider, as we looked at each other run the eyes.

  "Good luck today," I told him, the Slytherin girls were sat not too far from us, which means that they can hear mine and Draco's conversation.

  "Thanks," he simply said, as he took a piece of toast while I didn't took my eyes off him, he looked at me over again. "What?"

  "Nothing," I quickly said, looking back at my breakfast and continue eating it.

  "I may not be a Legilimens, but I still can see that you're attracted to me today, huh?" he said with his most flirtatious voice, as his right hand reach for my chin making me look at him he was inches away from my face as I can feel him get closer and closer as I feel everyone's eyes at us as well, while I heard some groans and moans from the Slytherin girls behind him.

  "D-draco?" I whispered, as he gets closer and closer our noses touching as well as our foreheads. He gets closer and closer, as I felt his breath at my lips then,

  SLAP!

  "Ow!" Me and Draco shout as we broke apart, rubbing the back of our heads in pain. I looked up and Severus glaring at Draco, as his black eyes caught mines as I knew that he was looking inside my mind.

  "You two are too young to be snogging, especially infront of everyone," he said, as he quickly took a handful of Draco's Quidditch robe and looked at him, glaring. "Try and do that again, you won't just be getting a slap in the head, understood?"