Chapter 17-Trust

Chapter 17-Trust

  Y/N's POV:

  Hermione wasn't the only one who had been attacked that night. A another student from Ravenclaw was also been attacked. Not too long, Harry and Ron came back to the castle as Professor McGonagall lead them to Hermione, I heard footsteps getting nearer to Hermione's bed as the curtains swung open revealing Professor McGonagall, with Harry and Ron. The two of them saw the student from Ravenclaw first, as their eyes trailed to Hermione and me.

  "Hermione!" Ron shouts, I looked up revealing my entire face covered in tears as I was sat down beside Hermione's bed.

  "They were found near the library," said Professor McGonagall. "I don't suppose either of you can explain this? It was on the floor next to them..."

  The two shooks their heads, staring at Hermione in shock.

  "I will escort you three back to your own common room," said Professor McGonagall heavily. "I need to address the students in any case."

  "All students will return to their House common rooms by six o'clock in the evening. No student is to leave the dormitories after that time. You will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher. No student is to use the bathroom unaccompanied by a teacher. All further Quidditch training and matches are to be postponed. There will be no more evening activities."

  Every students from each houses was already informed about the double attack once again. The Slytherins was in their own common room, as well as the other houses, safely for any other attack that might occur.

  "Why would they even need to keep us safe? We're pure-bloods the Heir wouldn't attack us!" said one Slytherin, arrogantly.

  "I know right, and here this, that Mudblood girl, Granger, had been attacked! I guess it's my time to shine to be on top of the class," a another Slytherin said, as I feel them smiling and it follows a few laughs from other Slytherins.

  I wasn't talking much anymore or even bother to raise my hand to answer a question from the teachers at every class, I was sat down alone at the corner of the common room, thinking. Every now and then Millicent would go up to me and ask me what was wrong, of course, she already know what was wrong, my friend has been petrified by the heir! How can I be fine?!

  The day that Hermione had been petrified, I got to my common room quite late and was greeted by Draco.

  "Hey," he quietly said to me, as the portrait hole closed behind me.

  "Hey," I replied, weakly, not making eye contact with him.

  "I heard what happened to that Granger girl," he said, I continued to walk passing him, but I was stopped by him gripping my wrist. "Talk to me."

  "What are we suppose to talk about? How bloody stupid I am for hanging out with a Mudblood, a Blood-Traitor and a filthy Half-Blood?" I said, angrily.

  "What's wrong with you?!" He was now shouting. "I'm trying to help you out here and you just keep pushing me away!"

  "Because I don't need any of your help!" I shouted back, as I felt tears falling down my cheek. "I don't need your help..."

  I sob quietly for him not to hear.

  "You can talk to me, Y/N," he said, calmly, as I heard footsteps behind me getting closer. "You don't have to face this alone. We are at the same phase, now and the future."

  I eyes widen, what was he talking about? Is he talking about us being Death Eaters someday? I felt Draco's hand on my shoulder, as I shrugged him.