CHAPTER 22: First Times

*A/N:

First of, this is NOT a Halloween Special (I'm sorry @AtrumLupus). I mean, I will be having a Halloween Special (HS), but it will be forever delayed thanks to this overly-written chapter. My HS will probably be posted in Thanksgiving, and my Thanksgiving offering may be posted in Christmas. And you know, my Christmas update may be delayed to next year, yeah that's how late I am at everything. Wondering I made it to school at time? Yeah, I'm always late there too.

So anyway, like I've warned you before, it's gonna be a long chapter. I don't even know what happened here. And just to assure @MusicSportsLove, no traps and drama here love. This chapter will be pure fluff, taking myself back to my old formula of ShNicky action (a little bit naughtier this time around of course, but who doesn't like that?)

And if you noticed, I made the last one and this one NOT a mini-chapter because it seems silly that my mini-chapters are as long as Nicky's d...nevermind. So that's the reason this and the last chapter became a full-chapter instead.

I hope you enjoy this one, loverly bones. I really enjoyed writing this chapter this time. So I hope you'll do too.

OST

1.) What I Want Is What I Got (Westlife)

2.) World of Our Own (World Of Our Own)

Chapter Twenty-Two

First Times

Nicky never woke up feeling as much dread as he was feeling right now. It was like he was woken up from one nightmare, and then ended up into another. He wished everything that supposedly happen last night was a dream, that it was just a trick of his mind after all the stress yesterday took its toll and started messing up his head. All it was was his brain conjuring memories of events that manifested from all the stress and fear he experienced. Because Mae couldn't possibly know, more so, heard them doing whatever it was they were doing outside Shane's window. Because if that really happened, then Nicky didn't know how to face Mae after that epic fiasco. He even tried to ignore the still throbbing pain of his head where it hit the bedpost from under Shane's bed last night. Because that was just all a dream! Nicky was never been inside Shane's room, let alone crawling under his bed. What really happened was that after helping Mae do the dishes and watching football with Peter, Nicky went to his room, fell asleep and that was it.

It was all going well and Nicky was starting to convince himself that nothing that happened last night was real, when Liam's voice blared all over the house. It was horribly out-of-tune, but Nicky definitely know that song. All.Too. Well.

I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night

Then it was Yvonne's voice that followed right after.

"God, Liam, shut up! Stop fooling around and go wake baby Shane up!"

Nicky clutched his throbbing head as those words reminded him of everything, and woke him up from the dream that everything that happened last night was a dream. Because it was not a dream. It was real. Mae did know. But wait—those voices just now, Nicky thought, they weren't Mae's. Those were clearly Liam and Yvonne's. So does that mean...they knew as well?— Nicky started punching on his pillow and muffled his shout with it as he felt even more distraught with the discovery. How did they know? Does everyone in this house already know? Were he and Shane that stupid enough to announce to everyone in this house about them at the first night they stayed at Shane's house? Now Nicky felt like digging a tunnel out from the floor and use it as a way out to get out of the Filan residence.