Chapter 36

Important: Due to tigger warnings, If you do not like to see/read about self harm I suggest to not read this chapter or skip through it. If you don't read this chapter, I will give a summary of it at the end.
*Read At Your Own Risk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Mars' POV*

          It's been a week since the party. And it's been a while since I've gone to school. I'm pretty sure they don't miss me. Hazel probably got back together with Bryan and everyone's probably having a good time with their life.

          I was in the car at the park. It was around 4:30 and for some reason it was pretty bright outside. Adrianna and Delilah were still asleep or at least I think Delilah is asleep. She's been really quiet and during conversations she'll come out of no where.

My phone buzzed. I checked to see who it was.

Unknown: Hi Mars

          Confusion has completely struck my body. Who is this and how'd they get my number?

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: That's not important right now Mars.

          WHAT?! I've never been more confused and scared in my life. Who was texting me, How'd they get my number and How do they know my name? My phone buzzed again.

Unknown: It's okay Mars. I know how you feel.

Unknown: Sad

Unknown: Excluded

Unknown: Not Wanted

Not wanted.

          That stuck in my head. I read it over and over. They know how I feel. But how? I don't even know how I feel. Or not until they said something. I do feel sad, excluded and unwanted.

          Sometimes it felt like my friends didn't need me. Or some times they wouldn't tell me things. Or the girl I like doesn't like me back. They know how I feel.

          I felt weird. As if I had someone to tell all my problems to. I opened the messages.

Me: You know how I feel?

They answered right away.

Unknown: Of course. I was in your situation once too. I know how you feel. You can talk to me. You can tell me anything

Anything?

Me: I feel useless.

Unknown: Useless?

Me: Yeah. I feel excluded around my friends. Almost invisible sort of. Or at least for the past week I have.

Me: They haven't asked where I was or anything.

Unknown: Well how come?

Me: I'm not sure.

Unknown: Is it because your sad?

Me: What?!

Unknown: Or useless?

Unknown: Not needed.

What are they talking about?

Unknown: You're useless Mars.

          What? I thought they were nice? Why are they saying this?