Chapter 27

*Hazel's POV*

I looked in the mirror. I wore the black dress with the jean jacket and bracelet. I looked okay. I'm not used to wearing a dress. My friend Cory got me this because he wanted me to "become a girl."

Whatever that meant?

I switched my black converse for red ones because Terrence said it would look better or something. I took a brush and brushed out my hair. I checked the time. It was 4:30. Bryan should be here. I took my phone from the charger and went to the living room.

As I got there Terrence was opening the door to let Bryan in. "Hi." Bryan smiled. "Hey. Ready to go?" I asked. "Yeah." He nodded.

"Don't do anything stupid." Terrence said looking at Bryan. "Terrence, stop." I rolled my eyes. "Let's go, Bryan." I dragged Bryan out the house. He led me to a black Camero.

"Is this your car?" I asked puzzled. "Well it's my Dad's. He let me use it for tonight." Bryan shrugged. He unlocked the car and opened the passengers seat for me.

I got in and he shut the door once I was settled and went to the drivers side. He started the car and drove out the drive way.

"You look nice." Bryan said glancing at me. I could feel myself blushing. "Thanks. You do to." I smiled. He was wearing a black shirt with a leather jacket with denim jeans. He looked nice.

Sooner or later we pulled up to house. It had a large marble fountain in the front with cars circling it. Bryan found a parking space and we went inside. Even with all the crowded people, you could tell that the house was quit capacious.

I looked around taking in everything. I've never seen a house so big. Colorful lights danced around the place. Music blasted throughout the place. I could recognize the artist as Trippie Red. The song Love Scars was playing. That's Cory's favorite song.

"See the guys?" Bryan said grabbing my hand. I smiled, holding his. He got his phone from his pocket and began typing something, still holding onto my hand.

"Grant and Andrew are here, they're just waiting for Ryan and if he comes, Mars." Bryan said squeezing my hand. He lead me through the house. I think we ended up in a living room. It seemed more of a master bedroom to me.

The sight of Andrew and Grant came into view. Grant's face light up and he nudged Andrew to say we were here. "Hey guys!" Andrew shouted over the music. "Hey! Is Mars coming?" Bryan asked.

"Don't know?" Grant shrugged. He took a sip of something from his cup. It smelled gross. "Has anyone even seen Mars recently?" Andrew asked. "No!" Bryan shouted.

I didn't want to tell them that Mars dropped Delilah off at my house. Even though I didn't see him. I still didn't want to tell the guys. "Wanna get something to drink?" Bryan asked me. "Yeah." I nodded.

"I wanna come! I'll be a great third-wheel!" Andrew joked. Bryan and I laughed. "Wanna come?" Bryan asked Grant. "Nah, I'm good." Grant said gesturing to his cup. "Alright." Bryan said. We left to I think the kitchen.

"Do you drink?" Bryan asked me. "No." I shook my head. "Well that's okay. Cuz Daniella always sets out punch." Andrew said handing me a cup. I took a sip. It was good.

Bryan and Andrew had got something alcoholic and we went back to Grant. When we got there. He had his hands on the waist of a girl.

Bryan raised his eyebrow. Grant shrugged as if he didn't know what was going on. Grant said something to her then she left. Grant walked over to us and Andrew started laughing. "What?! She came on to me." He defended himself. "Okay then." Bryan laughed.

It was like that for an hour. Ryan arrived 30 minutes ago. So everyone but Mars was here. We were laughing and having fun. It was great.

"Hey, I'll be back." Bryan said. He was a bit tipsy from all the alcohol he had. He left into the crowd. "So how's you and Bryan going?" Grant laughed. The boys were all drunk. I'm the only sober one of the group.

"He's great! He so nice and it seems like he actually cares." I gushed. Andrew gave me a weird face. "Isn't that how he's supposed to act?" "I don't know. He's my first boyfriend." I shrugged. Their mouths hung open.

"Are you serious?!" Ryan exaggerated. I nodded my head. "But how!!!" Andrew said. "I don't know. All the other boys at my old school always thought of me as a friend and I've never really put much thought into it." I said.

"That's so weird!" Grant laughed. "Hey, where's Bryan?" Andrew asked scanning the people. "Not sure. I'll go find him." I said handing my cup to Grant.

With that I left into the crowd to find Bryan. Looking through the people I found Canada from my PE class. I went up to her. "Hi Canada." I waved. "Oh, hi. Your Hazel, right? From PE?" She smiled. "Yeah." I nodded.

She looks really pretty in a dress.

I thought to myself. "Oh thanks. It was nothing really." She said. I gave her a confused look. "You said that out loud." She giggled. "It's okay."

"Oh. But have you seen Bryan anywhere?" I asked still a bit embarrassed. "Um, yeah. Last time I saw him he was in the hallway." Canada pointed towards the hallway. "Okay thanks." I said and I walked away.

Why the hallway? Well you never know, once you know Bryan, you know he's pretty weird in the head. And you kno-

At that my heart stopped. And I knew if I had the cup in my hand I would've dropped it. There in front of me was Bryan kissing another girl. "Bryan?!" I choke out. Bryan let go off the girl and turned around. "HAZEL!" Bryan said apologetically. "Look, I'm sorry. I wasn't think-" "Stop, Bryan, just don't talk to me." I said with tears filling my eyes.

I turned around and stomped away through all the people. When walking I could see Andrew trying to get a guy. I couldn't help but smile a little at how drunk he was. But then memories from seconds ago came back and my eyes began to water more.

I needed some air so I went out to the backyard. Hoping not to see Bryan.