Chapter 33

*Mars' POV*

I was walking around town after I was done with Andrew's house. I really hope he'll be okay. His dad was really mad. I decided to walk around since I had nothing to do.

I was walking when all of a sudden I heard footsteps. And heavy ones. I turned around and I saw Buddy and Junior running. In the distance I could hear police sirens.

Immediately I started to run. I'm not getting in trouble. I ran around the corner trying to hide but I heard gun shots and I seen Buddy fall to the ground and I saw his leg bleeding.

Me being my stupid, clumsy self I tripped over the pavement and I felt someone pull my hands behind my back.

I was caught. And now I'm in trouble. I told myself I wouldn't do this but I did.

Great.

What if the boys or Hazel find out. Then I'll be kicked from the soccer team and who knows I might loose my friends as it is.

I'm a disappointment to my parents and to The Pack and Adrianna and my friends. They're gonna be so mad.

And I let down Delilah. I told her I would always be there for her. And I wasn't. I'm such a disappointment.

An officer put me in the back of the car with Buddy. I looked around but I couldn't see Junior. He got away. They drove off to the station to figure out our punishment.

How is Adrianna gonna react?