Chapter 28

*Bryan's POV*

"Hey, I'll be back." I said to the group. My head span. I turned around and went through the crowd. I wanted to find Mars. He wasn't here the whole night or at least I don't think. I haven't seen him.

I walked through the people. Dizzy as hell. Then out the corner of my eye I think I saw Mars. He went through the hallway so I followed. I was right behind him when someone pushed me into the wall.

I regained my eyesight and saw it was a girl. In her eyes I could see lust. "Hey, Bryan." She smiled devilishly. I think I've seen her before. I'm pretty sure she's in my math class.

Abigail.

"What do you want from me." I said trying to push her off of me. She wouldn't budge.  Then her lips came crashing onto mine. She wouldn't get off me.

"Bryan?!" Then I heard her voice. No! Alyssa let go off me. "Hazel! Look, I'm sorry I was-" "Stop Bryan. Don't talk to me!" Hazel said with anger in her eyes. My heart broke. She didn't believe me. She walked away into the crowd.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!" I shouted to Abigail. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were dating her." Abigail smirked. I wanted to punch her. She knew I was dating Hazel. Why did she do that!?

"Well, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want you anymore. So your welcome to come home with me." Abigail said pushing against me. I pushed her away and tried to find Hazel.

Ugh! I'm so stupid! Why would I let that happen. She'll never believe me if I told the truth. She'll never talk to me again. I didn't want this to happen.

I loved her to much.

-------------------------------------------------------

It had been about 30 minutes and I still couldn't find her. I messed up bad. She wouldn't forgive me at all.

My mind trailed back to the time we first met. I  didn't like that a girl was hanging out with my friends. I thought she was a snob and bratty.

Then I remembered when Mars told me that he liked her and how she had a great personality. And I remember saying to myself that I have to get to know her.

Then I remembered how we hung out a lot and then I remember laying in bed thinking I like her and I'd have to tell.

Then came the day when we hung out at the park. She looked amazing. I told her that I had feelings for her and she told me she liked me back and then that night we got together.

And then the day when we were going to tell everyone and Mars saw us holding hands and he looked mad and then I remembered how bad of a friend I was because I stole my friends' crush. After that he wouldn't talk to me or anyone.

Then he brought Delilah to school and we all found out he was dating Olivia. I wonder how they're doing. Then tonight.

I kissed a girl that wasn't Hazel. But I was drunk but that still doesn't make it okay. I should've had control of myself. But I didn't.

And I messed things up. Badly.