The Fox

OK I am rewriting this because my writing style has changed so much! I hope you guys don't mind! BTW In the End is Emma's song. Happy Easter (Or whatever you celebrate), you kawaii potatoes(This is a compliment. And I'm calling my readers this forever now. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND!). Sorry for the wait.
----------///----------

Emma's POV

I ran through the forest. My black hair was tangled with leaves and matted with dirt. I slowed down and listened carefully. I lost them. At least I hoped I had. I took a deep breath and leaned against a tree. This was the last thing I needed. It was the anniversary of my mother's death. She died when I was younger but her death still took a toll on me. I don't know how, but my dad blamed me for her death. I slid to the ground. I felt weird, like I wasn't supposed to be here. Maybe that's why there was a pack chasing me. I stood slowly and smiled. I haven't had to shift because no matter what they do, I'm faster than them. I took a deep breath and started walking. I might as well put some distance between us. There was breeze that blew from behind me carrying the scent of freshly fallen rain and pine, which was strange, the rain I mean, the leaves and ground was dry.

I only realized that I had slowed down too much when a dark brown wolf, followed by four other wolves, burst into the clearing. Crap! There was a yellow flash as the alpha shifted into a boy with dark brown, curly hair. I stepped back, "Look, I just want to head through to the next town. I won't hurt you or your pack. Just leave me alone." Curly shook his head, "Can't do that. You've trespassed on another's pack land. That's illegal. So your coming with us."

I sighed and looked into his green eyes and shook my head, "Not a chance, Curly. I have way too much stuff to do."

"Fine, then we have no choice." He rushed at me.

I braced myself and jumped over him. Landing delicately on the back of his comrades and then flipping over them. I started running with renewed vigor. I realized that no matter where I ran, I was in the middle of their territory, I wouldn't be able to get them off my tail. So I spun to face my attackers.

Liam's POV

We stumbled to a stop when the girl froze and spun. She's finally given up? We've been tracking her for 2 days now. Zayn remarked. I gave him a small shrug. Her blue eyes flashed and there was a bright silver flash, which was not what we were expecting. Wolf shifts are yellow not silv- My thoughts were cut off when a gray wolf sized fox launched herself at Harry. Her blue eyes glinting with violence. She had taken Harry down by the time we regained our senses. She slammed into Niall with full force. I watched her knock my pack unconscious as I was frozen, unable to move. She turned to launch an attack against me but froze as she met my eyes. My heart pounded, not with fear. She took a step back and I felt a tendril of thought touch mine and she said with cockiness, Sorry boys, I enjoy my freedom. She spun and disappeared into the forest.

When the others had finally regained consciousness and we had finally gotten home, I collapsed onto my bed. I groaned as soreness crashed onto my limbs. I stared at the ceiling and ran a hand down my face. I had a mate............. and she was a rouge. This is just great(Notice my sarcasm.).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup my kawaii potatoes. I hope you guys didn't mind the long wait. Just remember that comments and votes are appreciated! See ya'll later!!! OH AND Gray wolves can literally get 6 feet tall. LIKE HOW DO THEY DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!??? Have any questions? PM me.

P.D