Part 03

I was so surprised that the mysterious girl suddenly broke a glass and ran away. What really effected me however was the look in her eyes. It tells of hurt and betrayal through that piercing blue. The smashing ocean suddenly grows darker with the pain she felt. I was really taken aback by it.

Her brother ran after her, but lost her in a short while. He came back with troubled look on his face. It seems like she didn't want to be followed. Luke was our best tracker, for that reason, I send Luke to track her and to ensure her safety. I wouldn't have royalty blood spilled in my land. Ronda came to my side instead, replacing Lucas as my guard.

Lunch had been really awkward afterwards. The other two remaining siblings apologizes to us with their sister weird behavior. They assured us that this was the first time she behaved that way; probably to protect their reputation. Either way, I can't erased the look she gave me.

Marissa. Have I wronged you in any way?

****

I was really restless for the night. I can't sleep and I can't stop thinking about that mysterious girl.

Marissa, what are you doing to me?

Is she my mate? But that's impossible. I had previously found my mate.. my lovely ex mate.

I can't sleep, as a result, I decided to texts Kristina.

Loggie: KrisT R U asleep? zZ

In a few minutes, I received her reply.

Kristina: Almost abt 2 baby. Y?

Loggie: Cnt sleep :(

Kristina: Wanna come over? ;)

Loggie: OK unlock the latch. B there in 5 ;p

I put on my pants and sweatshirt without anything underneath, before I went to her house. I normally just climbed to her room on the first floor as usual, as to not wake her parents up.

"Hey beautiful." I greet her as I opened her unlocked window.

As I climbed into her room, she came and wrapped her arms around my shoulder closely. "Hey baby. What happened? Are you alright?" She said as she let go of me and looked into my eyes.

"Yes, can't sleep. That's all." I sighed.

"Mmm.. you need Kristina Therapy." She said smiling while tilting up on her toes kissing me.

"I think I do." I smiled, bent down my neck to reach her, accepting her advance.

The short kisses turns deeper and more passionate in seconds. Kristina's hands was fondling with my back and groping my cheeks. She was only on her sheer night dress. She took off my sweatshirt before pulling me to her bed on top of her. I took off my pants before settling between her thigh. I let go of her lips and went after her soft neck. I sucked and licked on her soft delicious skin. I used my right hand to pull off her panty and my other hand to fondle on her lovely bosom. She wrapped her beautiful long legs on my hips.

Her nipples was hard enough for me to pinch and tweak and I swallowed on my own saliva. How I longed to put those inside my lips. In one swift move I took off her night gown. Naked Kristina is always a glorious view. Fair skin with beautiful freckles, her soft blonde hair and her enchanting green eyes that's consumed by lust, the girl beneath me was ready for me to take her right there, right now.

I sucked on one of her hard nipples while fondling the other. My other hand was going south looking for the treasure that was Kristina. All mine for the taking. I found her secret button and tweaked it noticing how wet and ready she was for me. She was pulling my hair and scratching my back. All while begging me to take her.

Looking up, I saw the lust that's in her eyes. Secretly begging me to give her a taste of haven. She's panting and grinding on my tummy. I held her thighs executing controls on our love making. She read my silent command and stop grinding.

"Please baby?" Kristina was holding my shoulder looking at me.

"Not yet, baby. Shush.. it'll be worth it."

"Promise?" I looked at her lustful dark eyes.

"Promise."

I started going down on her and she helped push me lower. I know what she wants though I took it slow by kissing her tone tummy and her sexy navel slowly before really giving in to her plead. I went between her thigh and directly sucked on her pleasure button. Delicious moans echoed in her bedroom. I used my hands to fondle her beautiful bosom while I uses my tongue for her small bud, sucking and licking at the same time. Kristina was thrashing and panting beneath me.

"I can't stand it anymore baby. Please?" She was whimpering now.

"Please what?"

"Um... Please... fuck me."

"As you wish, beautiful."

I inserted two fingers inside of her. Kristina was making pleasurable moans and scratching my back which I know won't leave any scar as I heal quickly. Though the motioned and pain really turns me on more and more. I went after her left nipple that's so inviting. I lick and sucked on it before entertaining her other nipple. All the while pumping in and out of her.

"Yes, Logan! Umm.. yes!"

I let go of her nipples and went for her lips kissing her hard muffling her moans and screams. I inserted another finger making her pulled on my hair. I went faster earning me more pleasurable moans from Kristina. She can't hold her moans anymore that she let go of my lips.

"Ah.. yes! Logan.. yes! I want harder.. give me harder.."

I obeyed her request and pushes harder and faster in and out of her. I sensed that she's reaching her peak. I reclaimed her lips on mine to stop her from screaming on top of her lungs and risk waking up her parents and neighbor. She froze and hold on to my hand that's giving her the pleasure. I stopped to let her gained her senses back before I pulled out of her.

"You okay baby?" I kisses her softly.

"Mmm.. so good every time."

That earned a smirked from me.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes were glazed over and still dark.

"Round two." She said while giving me an evil smirk.