Part 06

"Alright, these are about what interesting you may found around our town." I gave them a sincere smile.

They're all hitching me in my Ford SUV as they were yet to be familiar with the roads around and therefore haven't driven themselves yet. Luke was riding shotgun next to me as my usual guard.

"This place of yours, it's so big I won't call it town but city, you know?" Mikhail chuckled looking at me.

"Nah.. you gave us too much credit." I grinned without taking my eyes off the road. I glanced at the rear view mirror and saw a pair of blues looking at me with a breathtaking smile that caused my heart to skipped a beat for the nth times of the day. Taking my eyes off, I immediately looked back on the road.

"Anyway, you haven't shown us the best part of town yet, you know?" Carmelita smirked.

"Oh really? And where's that?" I feel at eased with their friendly nature. Down to earth for royals was not an everyday occurrences.

"Why. The best food in town, of course." That got everybody laugh merrily.

"Yeah, Carmelita here loves food. But you'll never will challenge Marissa here though. She's the biggest foodie just like our mom."

"Yeah, she takes after our mom hands down." I glanced at my rearview and saw a pair of blues with a very red face. That got me chuckled as them.

I heard some slapping and soft mumbles behind me. It does eased my uncomfortable states before. This was what having siblings does I guess. It was nice to be honest. Since I'm the only child, I never really knew how it actually feels. I often saw around our pack especially with Luke having few siblings himself but well it's still not the same with having your own.

I brought them to my favorite restaurant that served the best grilled pork burger in town. After dropping them off I drove myself to parked the car. Entering the restaurant, I saw that they picked a table by the window. The amber twins sit together while Luke had taken the end table leaving me to sit next to the last triplet.

Oh no. I swallowed my spit.

Left with no choice, I went to sit at the only empty seat. Everybody was busy talking about the menu and food choices but I sensed a pair of eyes looking at me. Glancing to my left, I saw that pair of blues looking at me with loving eyes. It tugged at my heart strings again for the nth times of the day.

This girl will be the death of me!

"What's the best here?" She smiled softly looking at me.

"The grilled steak was their signature but my fav is the roasted pork burger." I tried to reply her calmly.

"Can we ordered both and share?" A playful smirk came to her lips.

Uh oh. She's flirting.

But an idea came to me and I smirked back at her.

"Sure.. but I love mine extra hot and spicy. Are you okay with that, your highness?" I gave her my most devilish smirk I can produced.

Two can play at this game.

Her face turns white and noticeably swallowing her saliva. Five seconds come and gone before she'd replied with determination. Probably thinking it was too late to back down on her own suggestion.

"Sure.. why not?" She gave me a soft smile.

Nodding, I gestured for the waiter to come and take our orders. I made ours personally to the waiter with a specific instruction. When our orders came, she was surprised when it was two flavors apart.