Part 08

"Where are they? Can't you track them, Luke?!" I can't sensed Kristina anywhere within the area.

"Calm down, Logan. I am trying."

"Don't you dare told me to calm down!!" I roared. "If anything happened to her, I..." I let my words trailed off. Guilt was eating away on me. I don't think I can forgive myself.

We reached Crust and Hill within minutes after we left the Western Royal mansion. It was 30 miles off from their place therefore it wasn't far. We left my car about 2 miles off the mansion and were on foot as it was faster. It wasn't fast enough however as we reached there, no sign of Kristina nor Jenny around.

"Hold up, Logan. I think I can sensed Kristina's faint scent. It's over there." Luke ran towards the forest south off Crust And Hill. I followed and ran as fast as I can. I was tempted to ran past him if not for he was a better tracker than I am.

Not long after, we heard voices and muffled shout. This time I didn't wait for Luke and ran with all my speed and power towards the sound though Luke still wasn't that far behind me. What I saw in front of me really spiked my rage.

Two guys was holding each side of Jenny and another two was holding Kristina. Jenny was badly injured most probably for fighting them. Seeing as Jenny whom also a wolf can't fight them, these were definitely not human. The last guy which I think was the group leader was busying himself with Kristina's bosom. Her shirt was thorn showing her undergarment. Beads of her tears stained her face.

"Take your hands off her." I told the leader calmly. I feel whirlwind of rage inside of me though I did not show it to them.

The leader froze and looked at us. When he saw me his panicked face turns into an amused grin. "What's this? Another chick for us? Don't be jealous babe. You can join the party too. There's five of us here." The rest laugh at their leader's mockery.

Seeing me, Kristina thrashed and fight the guys holding her.

"I said don't move, you bitch!" The leader raised his hand to slap Kristina.

"I won't do that if I were you." This time Luke interfere.

The leader paused and looked at us with a smug looked.

"What are you gonna do, really? There's two of you and five of us." And just like that, he continued raising his hand to slap Kristina. The rest howled and laugh.

Without a second thought, I took out my blade and cut his hand in a flash. It was a special blade made of silver, titanium and another mysterious substance that was forged by my great grandfather during the great war. It was handed to me when I turned 16 as a sign of passage to adulthood and the future protector of our pack. I never lose sight of it since. The blade can be minimized into a knife and that makes it convenient for me.

The whole team was frozen at the scene before them. Blood was spluttering out from where his hand was. The guy roared as the pain finally registered to him. The rest let go of both Kristina and Jenny and gotten ready to attack us. They roared and turned into wolves.

"Looks like we got ourselves rogues here." I conveyed to Luke via our pack link. "Be careful and protect yourself."

"Let's show them who's boss, boss." Luke replied. That earned a smirked from me.

It's showdown.

Luke turned into a wolf and snapped at one of the guy's throat. Jenny wanted to turn as well but I signaled for her to protect Kristina. Another of the rogue rammed into me while I was preoccupied. I was thrown at one of the big tree which caused a dent on it. He roared and ran towards me aiming my throat. I turned my blade towards him and stabbed his skull. I felt pain at my left calf and realized another have their teeth sinked in it. Taking a deep breath, I turned and elbowed him with my left arm. He roared but doesn't let go of my calf. Without mercy, I stabbed him through his heart. The guy whimpered for a second before unmoving, lifeless.