Part 13

I punched his face repeatedly. I don't care what they all would say. I don't even care if I get in trouble. Most of the students was looking at us shocked.

"I ask you one more time, dickhead! Where were you the night Marissa was attacked?!" I hold his bleeding face facing me while my other hand ready to deliver my punches. I was enraged, my blood was boiling. All I know was I'm thirsty for blood.

He spits out blood from his throat.

"I told you over and over again, Logan. I was home. She refused for me to send her home. Said she wanted to walk alone." He hold up his hands in surrender. Then he smirked. That got me pissed again. I punched him over and over like I did before.

"I don't believe you, and so I'm gonna make you tell me the truth!"

I feel somebody's hands touched my shoulders. I roared and pushed the person away.

"Ouch!" Kristina painful voice sounded behind me.

My eyes opened wide at the sound of her voice. I stopped frozen on my spot. Looking behind me, I saw Kristina half lying on the floor. I let go of Brett and jumped to Kristina's spot.

"Oh Krissie! You okay? Tell me you're okay! God, I'm so sorry." I hold her face and checked on her body. Panicked and guilt haunt me.

"What happened, Logan? Why are you hitting Brett?" She cough and feeling her head. Must have knocked on the wall when I pushed her. I went to checked up on her head and noticed a lump.

"Oh Krissie.. I'm so sorry. That scu--- Brett! Brett pissed me off." I felt guilty because I was the caused of her injury.

Not far away, Brett was coughing while some of our school mates tried to assist him.

"Logan, what happened?" Luke came running to my place.

"It's fine, Luke. Bring Brett to the infirmary. I'm gonna bring Kristina."

We carried both of them to the infirmary. While I was there, Principal Hudgens came and warned me about my attitude. He knows my father and he threaten to let my father knows. I just told him to be my guest and the principal stormed out of the infirmary.

I went to check on Kristina and Lucas went to check on Brett after the nurse done checking on them.

"You okay, baby?" Concerned marred Kristina's face.

"I'm the one who's supposed to ask you that.. and I'm sorry." I feel so terrible right now.

"What happened?" She inquired looking at me.

"I... something's not right at the moment. I'm just trying to figure out what happened." I don't know how to explain to her the situation. I don't think I will own up to her that I like somebody else as well.

"Logan.. what exactly happened? You've been off for a few days now. It's like you're a different person. I don't know who you are any more. Where's my Logan? I miss her." Her glassy eyes intensified my guilt.

"Shh.. I'm right here, Krissie." I hold her in my arms and she hugged my waist and laid her head on my chest.

"Tell me Logan, are you changing your mind? The marki---" I interrupted her there.

"Shhh.. Krissie. It's not that. I'm just.. something big happened, and I'm trying to figured out who's behind it. I won't let anyone harm you."

She hold my cheeks on her palm and kissed me passionately.

"I love you, Logan." She confessed looking deep into my eyes. Somehow I can't seems to have the heart to reply her.

"Logan, we need to talk." Luke came interrupting us.