Part 14

"Father, the matter is dire. We really need more forces and investigation on these matter."

I looked at my father serious face. We were in a meeting with five of his Beta and my own two Beta.

"Tell me what happened in your school just now, Logan?"

*

"Where's Kristina?!" I went directly to Ronda who's standing outside of the infirmary.

"Baby!" Kristina ran towards me from inside of it. She hugged me and I hold her tightly in my arms.

"What happened, Krissie? Are you okay?" I tried inspecting her for any injuries.

"I'm fine, but someone attacked the infirmary and injured Brett. I don't know who because when I woke up, everything was a mess." She cried on my shoulder. "I'm scared baby."

"Shhh... I'm here now. Nothing will happened to you okay?" I drew circles on her back calming her.

"Logan, you need to see this." Luke mind linked to me.

"Give me a sec, Luke."

I signalled for Ronda to hold Kristina for me. Ronda came but Kristina refused for Ronda to hold her. I have no choice but to bring Kristina with me.

When I entered the infirmary, it was like a great battle happened in there. Chairs, tables and beddings were wrecked and thrown everywhere. No sign of Brett either.

"What happened here, Luke?" I looked at him surprised. It was like somebody's here to take lives, not just attacking for warning.

"I don't know Logan. This is very serious!" He looked at Kristina weirdly.

"Brett was in a very critical condition. He was now in our hospital, Jameson Hospital to be taken cared of. He's in coma." Ronda came and reported to us. She looked at Kristina with undefined emotion. "Funny seeing that you're not awake with all the havoc around you." She said narrowing her eyes looking at Kristina.

Ronda never really liked Kristina all these times. That's why she seldom joined us in school unless Lucas have other things I assigned him to do. Ronda have no problems staying beside me when we were at our pack houses or when we're training though. Her dislike on Kristina was reciprocated as well. Kristina hold her own dislike towards Ronda though I never know their reasonings.

"What do you mean by that? Are you accusing me?" Kristina huffed. "The nurse gave me some medicines that helped me to sleep. She said it'll helped tone down the lump on my head!" She looked at Ronda angrily.

"Sure you are." Ronda replied emotionless.

What happened between these two?

"Shh it's Okay." I hushed Kristina in my arms. "Luke, I need you to call somebody to bring Kristina home. Ronda, tell Principal Hudgens I need to talk to him."

"Delta Linda is already outside waiting. I contacted her when we're on our way here."

"Good--"

"But I wanted to stay with you." Kristina pouted.

"Krissie, you need to rest. I'll visit you later." It's not a request.

She just stomped her foot and pouted at me. That action was actually adorable but I can't give in to her. I scowled at her and she eventually gave in.

"Fine. But make sure you come by later, okay?" She wrapped her arms on my shoulders and neck and kissed me passionately. I just nodded in her kiss.

After Kristina was picked up by Delta Linda, Luke walked me on the attacked. The camera located outside the infirmary failed to capture any unusual suspects and no outsider appeared as well. They concluded that the culprit came from one of the window that was broken in the room. We failed to get any scent from the attacker. Ronda was silent the whole time and she shared some kind of look with Lucas.