Part 21

Kristina sprinkled my whole body with something that smells like red pepper and wild flowers.

"This is to ensure you'll obey all my wishes." She smirked and begin enchanting words that was totally foreign to my ears.

She stripped off all her cloths before taking a scissor and cut through all my cloths. I used all my available strength to tell her to stop. She just laugh at my effort.

"You'll love it, baby. Just like old times." She licked on her lips.

She straddled me and began to fondle my body. I felt disgusted even through my pain.

"No Kristina, please, stop.." Never have I felt totally helpless like how I feel now. I feel the tears started in my eyes.

She forcefully kissed me on my lips. Just like she said, I am totally powerless to resist her. My conscious was there, totally rejecting her but my body obeyed all her advances. I feel disgusted not only towards her but towards myself as well.

"Hmm you said no but your body says yes!" She chuckled and keep fondling my breast.

My hands and legs were chained and spread beforehand and it made it easily accessible by her hands and fingers. She continued licking and sucking on my neck and earlobes.

I can't stop my tears at that moment. I feel useless and powerless to stop everything. Despite the pain I felt, I keep on begging her to stop. Her hands went lower and caressed my sensitive core.

"We need to get it wet for me, Logan." She whispered seductively on my ear.

She licked her fingers before playing with my nub and licking and sucking on my nipples. I feel my body getting wet without me allowing it. Once again I feel disgusted with myself for allowing all of this to happen. I closed my eyes at the unbearable pain and Kristina action. I wished I was somewhere else at that very moment. Regret can't even described my feelings.

I feel something poking on my lips, opening my eyes, I realized Kristina pressed her breasts towards me. Silently commanding me to suck her nipples. I wanted to close my mouth and resist but my body just obeyed her. I sucked and licked on both her nipples. She was moaning pleased with it.

"Oh Logan! I'm all wet for you!"

She crawled towards my face on the bed. She sit on my chest with both her legs sprawled on both my shoulders.

"Eat me baby! Make me come!"

I have no other choice except to just obeyed her wants and wishes. I begin to kiss and lick on her wet fold. She was moaning loudly while holding my face centring it on her pleasure button. She was totally wet and my mouth just lapped at her juices.

"Oh baby! Yes! I'm coming! Oh yeah! You're so good every time!"

She grinded her nub towards my mouth enjoying the friction my tongue were causing. Not too long after, she screamed her climax loudly.

She laid on my face unmoving for a couple of minutes. I don't mind for her to stay there as long as she stopped forcing herself on me. Catching her breath, she stood from my face and looked at my face. She kissed me on the lips passionately.

"Oh baby, that was so good! I tasted myself on you, it's turning me on again. Now it's time for me to repay you." She smirked.

She repositioned herself and started to fondle my nub once again.

"No Kristina. Please, stop? I'm begging you." My tears once again begin as I feel too helpless on the situation.

"Oh but we must baby. We should complete our mating ritual before your wolf awaken completely. I only need your wolf canine to mark me." She laugh at her own words.

I was about to beg her again when the third wave of my Awakening happened. It rippled through my fleshes and skins and the pain was out of this world.

Just then I felt Kristina's fingers plunged into my core. It wasn't all that pleasant. I actually felt pain with her action and screamed at the pain. The whole pain. That moment, I feel all my self worth gone out the window. I feel disgusted, helpless, worthless, just like a piece of thrash. I can't stop crying myself. Kristina was encouraging me and kissing my body but I can't make out all she was saying or doing. I feel like killing myself right there, right then.

Just when I was about to give up, I heard the voice that I missed all these time. Half of my soul.

Rex?! Rex?! Is that you?

Yes, it's me. What happened, Logan?

Rex, we are tricked and enchanted to obey this witch. She wanted us to mark her forcefully.

Oh Logan! You know I won't allow that.

I know Rex. But I am on spell. I can't free myself!

It's only your human body that was spelled. Not your soul, not our soul. Save your energy meanwhile.

Your voice are a little different, Rex.

Yeah, I've gone matured! So are you. After tonight, your body will be renewed by the awakening.

It's too painful, buddy.

I felt hard slaps on my cheek. Opening my eyes, I saw enrage Kristina looking at me.

"You obey me or I will make all this harder for you, Logan!" She threaten me. She smirked and plunged back to my core. "Now come for me baby! Mark me!"

Just pretend to be helpless like she thought we are. After the final awakening process, I will shift and free us from her bound. Just hang in there!

Easy for you to say. You're not the one being violated!

Geez, I'm not the one going for a witch as a life partner. He eyerolled at me.

I didn't know, okay? Besides, I canceled it before she spelled me unconscious.

Okay. Okay. Just hang in there.

I feel Kristina lips kissing my own deeply. I have no choice but to reciprocate her kisses. She licked and sucked on my neck while fondling my breast. I may feel the pleasure if this was normal sex but all I feel was violation. I feel sick at her and at myself.

She moved once again and repositioned herself with her legs facing my face and her face facing my legs. She pushed her core towards my lips and ordered me to suck and lick at her. I just obeyed her as I felt her tongue and fingers on my wet folds. She was pumping hard and fast inside of me. I think she can sensed that my transition was coming to its end. I feel the start of climax burning in my core. She was licking and sucking at my nub intensifying the pleasure.

Just then I felt another wave of my awakening. I feel my skin burning like I was toasted into a bonfire. I feel hairs coming out from my body and arms. All my bones were reconstructing. I can't help but screamed at the pain but what came out from me was deep howl.

This is your fifth and final wave, Logan. Get ready.

I just screamed at the pain ignoring my wolf. I know just as I shifted, I will ripped Kristina into pieces.