Chapter 29: The End

Katya POV

As the doors fly open I see Brian linking arms with Sharon, looking confused. I softly giggle in myself; what am I doing to the poor man? "Where's Alaska?" I hear him ask and I snap out of my thoughts again. I knew he'd ask that, that would be Alaska's cue, which it is. She walks by holding a basket full of flower petals, throwing some on the ground here and there as she walks towards the altar. Alaska winks at me and I wink back once she's all the way here and standing behind me. Everything's the same, how the wedding is planned, who's invited, only Brian and I are getting married and Sharon and Alaska are best (wo)men. I notice Brian talking to Sharon, the expression of his face a mixture between shocked and confused. Then, the music starts to play and Brian's eyes immediately meet mine. I slowly nod at him and he violently shakes his head, as a joke. Sharon starts to walk meaning Brian has to walk as well. They walk slowly, and with every step they take my heart starts beating faster. Brian looks good, he looks ridiculously good and he's about to be mine forever. I look at Sharon who's smiling at me, a smile that says 'everything will be okay'. I smile back at her, having a hard time holding back tears. I look at the audience, all of our good friends. I notice Alyssa immediately, who's using tissues like crazy. I see Raja and Raven, who are both wiping away a single tear. As I look in front of my again, I see Brian standing there. "Did you run the last bit of the aisle?" I ask him softly and he snickers. Sharon has let go of him and went to stand behind Alaska. I wipe away a tear as well and laugh softly. "No baby don't cry, you know I'll cry too!" Brian says to me and I smile. "I'm sorry," my voice cranky. "I just really like you." I say and swallow. Brian blushes softly.

Trixie POV

"So do you." I say to him and he blushes softly. I stand in front of him and he grabs ahold of my hands. His hands feel softer than ever before as I softly brush over his knuckles with my finger. The vicar takes his place and smiles at the both of us. I can't believe that all this time I've been planning my own wedding, but most of all I can't believe I'm going to marry the love of my life. "Brian Firkus," The vicar starts speaking. "Will you take Brian McCook as your husband?" He asks after his little talk. "I do." I say as I stare into Brian's eyes. He says the same to Brian and asks him the same question. "I do." Brian says after inhaling deeply. He slides the ring around my finger and I hold my breath as I look at it. "You may now kiss." He says and instantly Brian's arms wrap around me as his lips crash against mine. He opens his lips and do I, making his tongue snakes inside of my mouth. The kiss turned out to last longer as expected, as our faces pull away from eachother and we look at the audience we see multiple people cheering, waving their soaked napkins in the air. I look back up at Brian and so does he. "I love you." I softly say to him. "I love you too." He softly says back, smiling widely.

I walk out of the toilet stall and back towards the table where me and Brian and our closest friends are standing. Sharon can't stop crying and Raja keeps congratulating me. "You two are so perfect!" Sharon whines as more tears roll down her cheek as I've joined the table again. "Sharon, baby, come." Alaska says to her and walks away to somewhere private. "We have another special surprise for you." Raja suddenly says to me, making me snap out of my thoughts. "What?" I ask her. "A special surprise. It's coming soon." She says and winks at me. I look at Brian in confusion but he just shrugs. I take another sip of my cocktail as I look around. It really was a perfect day, everything was planned really well and there weren't any flaws. I suddenly feel an arm snake around my waist and as I look next to me I see Brian. "We're married now." I say to him and he looks down at me. "Yup. It's for real now." He says and plants a kiss on my forehead. "I just," I say and Brian raises an eyebrow. "You're so bad at planning stuff, how did you do all of this?" I ask him and he starts laughing. "That's the special surprise! The real planner of this wedding is coming soon." He replies and My jaw almost drops. "So the things we planned for what was supposed to be Sharon and Alaska's wedding was not true?" I ask him. "Some things were. Some ideas you came with I thought were really neat and told the creator about." He replies. I don't know what to say so I just stand there, staring. He chuckles and pulls me closer.

After some guests already left the sort of after party and we've started cleaning up I suddenly see Raja walk away really fast. "Where does she think she's going?" I ask the others. "Your surprise must've arrived." Brian says. I sigh and go back to throwing paper plates in plastic bags. "Mr. McCook?" A voice suddenly says and out of reflex Brian and I both turn around. As we look around we see RuPaul and Michelle Visage walking towards us. I look at Brian who's smiling like crazy before I look back at RuPaul who's now standing in front of me. "I knew it. I knew you two would get married." He says to me and I can't do anything other than make soft squeaky noises. "Congratulations, really. It makes me happy that my girls are happy. You two will really make a big difference in this community." He says and I just nod. "We have a gift for you two, from us two to you two." Michelle adds. "But didn't you already plan the wedding?" I ask them. "Yes, we did, but this is something more personal." Michelle says and I raise an eyebrow. "We've provided everything you need for a 10 day vacation. Hotel is booked, everything is managed. Flight is over 2 days at 7 in the morning." Ru says and I smile widely. "Where are we going?" I ask excitedly. "Paris!" Ru and Michelle say together. I look at Brian and we simultaneously yell out of joy. "Need help packing?" Ru asks me in his weird voice. "Beat it queen!" I reply, making him laugh. He gives me and Brian a kiss on the cheek before walking away again. "He always makes such awkward short visits." I say and I hear the rest laugh.

I swing open the door of our house after a long day. "Finally homeeee!" I say, dragging out the 'e'. I hear the door click closed behind us and a pair of arms wrapping around me from behind. I lean my head back into the crook of his neck, Brian leans down as well and plants a kiss on my lips. We walk towards the living room where he lets go of me. I walk towards our stereo and put on the song we had at our wedding. I walk back Brian and grab his hands in mine. "Our dance didn't last long enough." I softly say as I scrape my throat.  He lays his hand on my hip and I lay mine on his shoulder. Our other hands we hold in the air, interlaced. Like this we dance through the living room, music filling the room. I move closer to him and lay my head against his chest. He lays his head ontop of mine after planting a kiss on my head. When the song softly fades away I pull myself away from him. "Isn't it really weird to have two of the same Brian's?" Brian says to me after letting go of me. "Hmm.. Brian Firkus-McCook?" I say and chuckle softly. "That can work, yeah. I still want people to know you're officially mine!" He says as he walks up the stairs and I quickly hurry after him. "Officially yours? Wasn't I always, Daddy?" I say to him and he instantly stops to turn around, a grin on his face. I walk up the stairs and straight into his arms. "You've come around, huh? That's good." He says to me as he guides us to the bed. My cheeks are a bright shade of red as he pushes me onto it. "It's because of that damn suit." I say to him and he smirks, crawling ontop of me. He starts kissing my neck and grinding on me. "Brian.. We really need to start packing." I say to him, gasping and squirming underneath him. "Packing will come later, first I want to do you."