Chapter 14

I walk further into my home, it's silent but I know someone's here. "Helloooo?" I ask again. I hear things falling in the kitchen and a'shit!' shortly after. I slowly walk to the kitchen and around the corner. Sharon has had enough of my slow behaviour and pushes me further. I let out a scream but as I'm standing in the kitchen and look in front of me, I see Brian and I hear Sharon gasp. I knew it was going to be since he called me, but seeing him standing in front of me while he's supposed to be away still catches me by surprise. Sharon nudges my back with her shoulder and I come alive again. "Why are you here?" I softly asked. "I dropped out. I told you I'd come back for you didn't I?" He replies with a smile. My eyes tear up and for a second I forget about all the makeup on my face and wipe the tears away, smudging it all out. "I'll leave you two be, hands above the blanket ladies!" Sharon says and she hugs me before waving at Brian and walking out of my house. Once she's gone I turn back to Brian who's still staring at me with this grin on his face. "But why so early? Who knows if you could've won!" I say to him and he moves closer. He lays his hands on my shoulders and sighs. "Because I wanted to be with both the man and the woman of my dreams." He exclaims. I raise an eyebrow. "Man and woman?" I ask. He laughs. "You, you dumb fuck!" He replies before crashing his lips against mine. This isn't a strange feeling, but it's better than ever. I open my mouth and allow him to snake his tongue inside, which he does.

We walk towards the living room, our lips not a second apart from each other. He softly pushes me down onto the couch and I drag him onto it with me. We're laying in the exact same position as the day before he left and it gives me a tingly feeling, like he never should've left at all. My hand goes behind his head and grabs the soft strands of his blonde hair, which seams to earn a moan from him. His tongue fights with mine, fighting for dominance and I let him win. I can feel him grinding against me and it's making moans leave my mouth louder than I anticipated. He breaks the kiss gently and looks at me, stopping for a second. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?" He softly asks. I nod and he gets off the couch, pulling me up. As he pulls me up he steals a kiss from me. We both walk upstairs and as I'm almost upstairs he smacks my ass. I groan softly and bite my lip. "Go ahead and lay down, maybe even start already but I'm getting this off my face." I say once I'm standing outside the bedroom door. "Why? I could still get off to you like this." He says with a smirk before walking towards my bed lay on it. "You know I don't have sex in drag." I say as I cross my arms. "And there's got to be a first time for everything!" He replies and I sigh, walking towards the bed as well. "If you get anything on my wig I'll snap your neck." I say and he laughs, as soon as I kick off  my shoes and lay down next to him we continue where we left off. He crawls on top of me and straddles me. His strong, muscular legs are softly squeezing mine and it's giving me a rush. He takes his lips off mine again and moves to my neck, biting on the sensitive skin and sucking on it. I let it happen, I want everyone to know I'm his.

His hands trail down my body and he notices my bulge. He pulls away from my neck and softly speaks. "Not tucked, huh? Smart girl." He whispers into my ear before he starts palming my dick through my dress and my pantyhose. I softly moan and bite my lip as I look up at him, my eyes filled with lust. My bulge starts growing and pressing against the fabric. It's throbbing seeing as it wants to be released but Brian continues, gaining louder moans from me. Finally he pulls up my dress, I lift my butt so he can pull it up further. My pink, frilly panties and pantyhose keeping it in place. He grabs the pantyhose and just rips it open, it startles me at first but it excites me. Then he moves down and bites the top of my panties, pulling them down with his teeth. Once they're down my dick springs out and Brian looks at it. I'm just awkwardly twisting and turning while he admires the view. "It's not going to suck itself, and you owed me one." I say with a grin, and just as I'm done speaking Brian moves forward and inch by inch takes my whole length in his mouth, without even gagging. I throw my head back and grab tightly on to the sheets as he starts moving his head up and down. I moan loudly as I feel ecstasy taking over my whole body. I look back up at him for a second and see him take it out of his mouth, a strand of saliva still attached between his lips and my dick. He grabs ahold of it and uses his saliva as a lubricant, as he starts to stroke it. I lay my head back again and to the side, breathing heavily and moaning loudly. "Bri-Oh fuck!" I scream and he eventually stops. I look up at him, panting. I see him get off the bed and taking of his clothes. I bite my lip and first see his shirt being taken off. I grab ahold of my own dick snd start stroking it myself. He then takes off his pants and boxers and I can see his spring out as well. He looks for the pocket of his discarded jeans and takes out a condom. He unwraps it and rolls it around his bulge before crawling back on the bed again. He takes my hand and my other hand and pins me down to the bed before aligning himself with my entrance. He moves his face down to my collarbones and starts sucking on the skin there as he pushes himself into me. I let out a loud, long moan and beg for more. "What's that?" Brian asks me, in a soft tone. "P-Please- Oh god fuck me hard!" I yell and he hears me. He starts thrusting at a slow pace at first before quickly speeding up. His lips have moved back to my neck again and he lets go of my hands, which immediately cling to his back. My nails dig into his back and he speeds up. "Oh baby, oh god I'm c-close!" I say and he speeds up and tad bit more. "Come for me." He whispers with and deep voice into my ear as one of his hands have moved up to my dick to stroke it. Quickly after I reach my climax and cum in his hand, I can feel Brian getting weaker as he continues to fuck me through his orgasm. He then flops down onto me and we're both laying on my bed as a hot, heavily breathing pile of steaming humans. He pulls himself out of me and walks towards the bathroom, I guess throwing the condom away and cleaning up. When he comes back he lays down next to me, our legs tangled and his head on my chest.

"So, this means you're mine, right?" Brian suddenly asks. "I've always been yours, if you knew it or not." I reply and he laughs. With my nail I trace circles on his back. "I love you, Brian Firkus." He softly says before almost dozing off into a sleep. "I love you too, Brian McCook." I reply and kiss the top of his head, falling asleep with him.