Chapter 15

Trixie POV

I wake up with Brian in my arms. Not like that hasn't happened before, but now it's for real. Boyfriend and boyfriend. I plant a kiss on his forehead and notice some pink stains, I drag a finger across my lips and notice I still have all my makeup on. It's probably smudged due to last night but now it's everywhere. I look down and underneath a naked Brian is my body, still wrapped up in my tight dress and my pantyhose ripped from my legs. I blush softly as I think about it. Brian is so dominating. I graze with my fingers through his blonde hairs and I can hear him groan in his sleep. As soon as I want to go back to sleep I can hear the doorbell ring and we both wake up, sitting up straight. I look up and down at Brian and laugh. "You just wait here, I'll open up." I say to him before leaning in and pecking his lips. I want to pull back but he pulls me back instead to kiss me more. I bite his lip softly as I pull away for real this time and get out of bed. I stand in front of my mirror and look at myself. Makeup smudged, wig tangled and falling off. Then I notice a small, white stain on my dress and angrily turn around to glance at Brian. "You whore!" I exclaim and head into the bathroom to grab a piece of wet toilet paper and try to rub it off on my way down. It's almost off as I stand in front of the door and open it. Once I look up I'm confronted with Sharon, Bianca and Adore, who apparently also dropped out. My eyes widen and I look at Sharon. She eyes me and laughs hysterically. "Had a fun night, baby?" She asks with a smirk and I can see Bianca laugh as well. "W-Why are you guys here? So early?" I ask, stuttering as I try to cover the stain that Sharon has already seen, hence the smirk. "Well, first, it's 1 am, so technically not early. Secondly, We came over for some tea and have a nice chat, but we can come back any other time dear." She says. "No, no, come in! I'll tell Brian to get dressed and serve you something while I go shower quickly." I reply and step aside to let them in. Adore walks past me and stops. I look at her and she smirks. "Nice stain." She says and walks further. I sigh out of embarrassment and head upstairs once I've closed the door.

Brian is laying on the bed and laughs as soon as I walk in. "You opened the door like that?" He asks. "Well I couldn't really send you downstairs, buttnaked, could I!" I say with a groan and he laughs harder while I look in my closet for a pair of clothes. He gets off the bed and behind me, wrapping his arms around me. He pulls my wig aside and wants to kiss my neck until I feel a stinging pain and pull away. He looks at me with a huge grin and my eyes widen. "You're not going to tell me.." I say as I hurry to the nearest mirror. I take off my wig and underneath the curls come out multiple hickeys. I turn back to Brian who's now put on boxers. "I'm so getting revenge." I say angrily as he walks towards me. He lays his arms around my neck loosely and kisses me. "No, you will not." He simply says. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Because if you try, it'll be ten times worse the next time." He grins and I blush hardcore. Through the years of intimate friendship he now knows a lot of stuff that turns me on and what not. "Our guests are waiting downstairs, get dressed and entertain them while I'm showering, okay?". I ask him and he nods. I quickly hurry to the bathroom and lock it before getting undressed and into the shower.

Katya POV

I put on a pair of Brian's jeans and some shirt, he probably wouldn't mind. I fix my hair and walk downstairs to find Sharon, Bianca and Adore on the couches, grinning and laughing. "Uh, hi?" I awkwardly say. Since Brian told me what happened between him and Sharon I didn't know how I'd feel about seeing her again. I also tried to talk to Alaska but that didn't work out. "You two are adorable when you fight." Bianca says. I raise my eyebrow. No harsh comment, no insult, nothing. Just a compliment. I decide to accept it and head into the kitchen. I look in the fridge and want to turn around to ask them something but notice Sharon's standing behind me and it startles the shit out of me. "Oh my god, Sharon!" I yell and she laughs. "Sorry! I just wanted to know if I could help with anything." She says with a chuckle. "No, no its fine. What do you guys want?" I ask a bit louder for Bianca and adore as well. "I just want some tea, baby." Sharon replies and lays her hand on my shoulder, letting it brush down over my chest before walking away. "I want coffee and anything in the form of a coke or pepsi for my chola!" Bianca yells back and I go to work. A good three minutes later I walk into the living room with a cup of tea for Sharon, a cup of coffee for Bianca and throw a can of pepsi at Adore. "You dick! Now it's all shaken!" She yells and I laugh, I pour myself a glass of water and grab a red bull for Brian and set it on the table, sitting down on the only couch that's not occupied.

"So you're a thing now?" Sharon asks me and I nod, blushing ever so slightly. She scoots over to the end of her couch so she can grab ahold of my hand. "I'm so happy for you both!" She says and ask I look at Bianca with Adore clinging to her I can see they're also smiling at me. "But," I want to start my question and notice Sharon looking at me, letting go of my hand. "For how long has Brian liked me and didn't I know?" I ask Sharon. "I always knew he liked you, he just never came out for it. But when you announced you had one month left I met with Brian at Starbucks, and since then I've known for sure. Alaska asked her a question about you and he started acting so strange and awkward." She replies and I just nod. Just then I can hear Brian walking downstairs and eventually appear in the living room. He stops and looks at me. "Are you wearing my clothes?" He asks and I nod. His cheeks turn a light pink. He blushes so easily. He walks further and sits down next to me on the couch, laying his hand on my thigh. I lean in and give him a small kiss. I can hear Adore 'awww'ing. "How was Lasky doing?" Sharon suddenly asks out of the blue, and kind of monotone. "She was doing fine as far as I knew. But everytime I or anyone tried to speak to her she just snarled." I replied and Sharon sighed. I can see the pain in her eyes and it shatters my heart. It shatters everyone's heart. "Maybe it's just, better to leave it as it is." Sharon exclaims with a sigh before standing up and grabbing a cigarette. I also stand up and feel Brian tug at my shirt. He's looking up at me with puppy eyes. "No. You heard what Sharon said and I think you've heard what I said. I'm not letting you do it." I say to him sternly and feel Sharon patting my shoulder before walking outside with me. I can hear Brian laugh from inside as he's chatting with Bianca. I light my cigarette and inhale. It's been a long time and my lungs had been craving this. "Brian still likes me, right? After everything that has happened?" Sharon softly asks. "Ofcourse! If he didn't he wouldn't invite you to live with him. You're like his mom and currently I'm just his chainsmoking, crossdressing, Russian whore!" I reply and Sharon bursts into laughter. "You two are just the cutest." She says and pulls me closer with one arm to embrace me. I softly blush and suddenly see Adore's head pop out. "Sharon, Bianca said she wants to leave. So I don't know if you want to come but we're going to eat something somewhere." She says and Sharon nods while taking her last drag and then putting it out. I lay mine on the ashtray and walk inside with them. Brian and I say goodbye and wave at them. We walk outside together and I sit down on his loungeset. Grabbing my cigarette which is luckily still on. Brian sits next to me but soon enough climbs ontop of my lap. I smirk as I look up at him. He leans in and kisses me, I open my mouth and let his tongue snake inside. I flick away my cigarette and trail with my hands down Brian's back to his butt, once there I firmly grope it. I can hear Brian moan into the kiss as he starts to ever so slightly grind on me. Suddenly we hear the backdoor click open and we both look at it. Sharon is just awkwardly standing there in an attempt to grab her lighter that she forgot without making any sound. My face lights up bright red and as I look up at Brian's face it's like it's literally on fire. She just grabs it and quickly hurries away. "I need to have that key back." Brian softly says. I chuckle and kiss his neck, with my tongue licking over one of his hickeys which makes him shiver. "They look good on you." I say softly, and out of the blue pull down the neck of his shirt to look at his collarbones. I blush slightly as I see they're both covered. I let go of his shirt and see Brian glancing at me. I pull his face down by his shirt and steal a kiss. I move my lips over to his ear and whisper. "My masterpiece." I can feel Brian shiver and can feel him getting erected. As I look down at him I chuckle softly. "You're so easy." I say before crashing my lips against his.