Chapter 7

Katya POV

I wake up to the sound of someone calling me. I look at my phone and notice Brian's facetiming me. I roll onto my side. I pick up and rub my eyes as a cranky 'morning' leaves my mouth. "Morning handsome." Brian says with a joking tone. "Ha ha, like you look so good in the morning." I reply as I stick out my tongue. I hear him giggle. "Had a fun night with Sharon?" I ask him and I can see his face turn a light pink. "A bit too fun." He replies with a chuckle. "I'm never giving you alcohol again. If I do, it'll be here or at yours." I say to him, trying to sound stern. "Deal! Your place tonight then?" He asks. "Sweet jesus Brian, calm down! I'm busy the whole day anyway." I reply and roll onto my back again, yawning. "Awwww. With what?" He asks. "I have to start packing honey. Only a week and a half left." I reply, seeing his facial expression turn from happy to slightly sad, then all of a sudden excited. "I can help you! I really want to spend time with you as long as you're here, Bri." He says. "Some help would be nice. How late will you be here?" I ask him. "I can get dressed and be right there?" He replies. I look at the time. "If you don't mind taking another nap first, sure." I say to him and his face lights up in a weird way. "Be right there, then." And with that he ends the call. I decide to text him before he arrives since I am not in the mood to walk downstairs.

Me: The spare key is in the flower pot next to the door x

I quickly get a reply.

Plastic Doll: You're making this way too easy for me! Be there in 10 xx

I laugh as I read it and lay my phone away and turn on the tv to watch whatever is on.

Trixie POV

I drive towards Brian's house and softly hum. Sharon and I had a good talk last night, before it got all downhill. I don't remember much from what happened after that, only that Alaska came to pick Sharon up. Sharon helped me with figuring my feelings out, and she was really understanding. I am in fact in love with Brian, I just don't want to ruin anything. I pull up in his driveway, get out of the car and walk towards the door. As I walk inside I can hear his tv and his laughter upstairs. His laughter warms my heart. Seeing or hearing him happy makes me happy. I stay standing downstairs listening to him laughing. Once the laughter stops I walk upstairs and swing his bedroom door open. It startles him and he throws a pillow at me. "Oh my god! Don't do that the next time!" He says, sitting up straight. I pick up the pillow and as I stand up straight again I quickly stare at his bare torso. I can feel my cheeks turn a light pink but not overly obvious. "Next time? You're making me curious here." I say with a chuckle and throw the pillow back at him, he lays it back where it was and opens the covers. I just wore sweatpants and a loose tee so I crawl in like that after kicking off my shoes. He continues watching Friends as I look up at him, laying on my side. "Had a fun time with your best friend?" I say jokingly. He glances at me. "You jealous bitch. In fact yes, I had a great time. It was really fun." He says with an evil smile. "Thanks for the invite, dick." I reply. "I heard you were with Sharon!" He says as he also turns to lay on his side, staring into my eyes. "What did you talk about?" He asks. I want to scream that we talked about him, about me and him and want to kiss him here and now. But I can't and don't. "About Sharon and Alaska, about how All Stars 2 will go, about her replacing you for UNHhhh while you're gone." I reply, I see his eyes widen as he gasps. "Ouch! I'm glad you had a nice time, and sorry for not inviting you. I'm happy you're here now." He says with a smile and it makes my heart jump. "Now let's take that nap." He says and I turn around, pulling the covers over me. "What are you doing?" He asks. I turn around and look at him. He's looking at me with his arms spread. I turn back around and scoot closer to him, embracing him.  He turns off the tv and wraps one arm around me, like this we fall asleep.

I wake up later that day still all cuddled up with him. I inhale his scent and almost drool. He smells so nice. I nudge his side and he wakes up too, stretching out his arms. "I almost forgot you were here." He says, planting a kiss on my forehead as he gets out of bed and to the bathroom. I follow him with my eyes until he's out of the room. I stretch my arms and my legs until I'm laying on his bed like a starfish. He comes back and chuckles. "Come on, I really need to start packing. I groan and continue to lay down. "I'll sleep here and tomorrow we'll pack. Promise." I say to him with my face burried in his pillow. "Fine. But do get out please, you're making my bed all dirty." As he says it I jolt up and sit up straight to glance at him. He's changing into some sweatpants and a shirt with my face on it. "Aw, you're wearing my merch!" I say to him and he blushes slightly. I get out of bed and poke his cheek before walking out of his bedroom and downstairs. He follows me and we both sit down on his couch. Him behind me and me laying against his chest. I take out my phone and snap a selfie with him, captioning it with 'this asshole is leaving me in one and a half week.' with a crying emoji. I send it to Sharon, Alaska and some others. I quickly get a reply from Sharon. 'What are you doing there? You'd take distance sweetie!' I quickly hide my phone. But I hid it too late. "Why take distance?" Brian asks me. Fuck. "Oh, I just told her you weren't feeling too well about the whole thing and she told me that maybe it'd be better to take some distance. But honestly I think it was the alcohol that was speaking." I reply, hoping he'd buy it. "But Sharon wasn't drinking, I spoke to her later that evening on the phone." He says. "Oh. She did say it, but I thought it was bullshit." I say. I feel Brian shuffle behind me to sit up straight, I sit up as well and turn to look at him. "Brian, what's going on with you?" He asks me softly. "With me? Nothing!" I reply a bit too quickly. "No, you've been acting really weird every since 2 nights ago. You usually tell me everything and this time you're refusing to tell me? I want to know what's wrong." He says to me, grabbing ahold of my hand. "There's nothing, really." I say softly and keep looking down at our hands.

"Brian Firkus, tell me."