Chapter 23

Trixie POV

As soon as my eyes slowly flutter open I get hit in the head with a mixture of nausea and headache. I groan loudly and turn to see if Katya's laying next to me. I see Brian cuddled up with his pillow, I kick him to wake him up. "Wha? Oh, morning baby." He softly says to me. I groan in return and bury my head in my pillow. I hear him laugh and pull me closer to him. As he moves me my whole body aches and I groan once again, yet louder than an air raid siren. "Did I hurt you?" Brian asks me, sounding actually scared. "No, no, it's just that my whole body is aching." I manage to get out. I feel him take all of the bobby pins out of my wig and eventually take it off. How he did it with me laying down is a mystery to me. He carefully lays it on the end of the bed, pulling me close to him again. I turn to him and give him a sloppy kiss before laying my head in the crook of his neck. "Should've stopped drinking, then." He says with a chuckle while he's running his fingers up and down my arm. "Shut up." I reply and hug him tighter.

After a little while of just laying around and cuddling I decide to get up. With a bit of a hassle I get myself out of the bed and slowly I wobble to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and run a hand through my hair. My makeup is still mostly intact, don't know how I made that happen. I turn around to look at myself and notice a huge rip in the seam of my dress. "Fuck. Fuck! Fuck me!" I yell, only making my headache worse. Brian comes running at me. "You called?" He says with a laugh. "I'd love to but look," I reply and turn around, Brian's eyes widen. "It's fucking huge!" I scream and Brian gets on his knees beside me. "Maybe Bianca can fix this? Should I call her?" He asks me. "Please do." I reply with a sigh as I walk away to our drag room. I carefully take off the dress and neatly fold it up. I take out all of my padding out of my pantyhose before taking it off and throwing it all to the side. I put on some boxers and walk back to the bathroom to take my makeup off at the same time Brian comes walking back. "She said we can come over around 3." He says and I nod. I sit down on the toilet and lean forwards. "My head is killing me!" I yell and I hear footsteps moving away from me. I sigh and just keep sitting like this until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Brian, like the angel he is, holding a glass of water and two aspirins. I eagerly grab them and put them in my mouth, I swallow them with some water and then chug the whole glass. "Thank you." I say to him and stand up, still kind of wobbly. He grabs ahold of me by my waist and keeps me standing still. He gives me a soft kiss and before I can pull away he deepens the kiss, I open my mouth slightly and put down the glass to move one hand up to the back of his head and one to his waist. One of his hands trails down to my butt and he gropes me, roughly but sweet. I pull my head back and we smile at eachother. "I'm starting to think you really are bisexual." I say with a giggle and he laughs with me. "Only for you." He replies and pecks my lips before walking away again.

After getting all my makeup off and getting dressed in just some tight black pants and a pink tee I walk downstairs holding my dress. My headache definitely faded away a little bit but it's still there. Brian's standing in the kitchen, making coffee. He turns around as he hears me coming down and spreads his arms once he notices I'm walking straight at him. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head against his chest. He comfortably rubs my back, laying his head ontop of mine. "I can go to Bianca alone if you want?" He asks me and I shake my head. "No I'll come, it's getting less already." I answer and he plants a kiss on top of my head. "We should probably leave, then. You took ages getting dressed." He says with a giggle and I let go of him to glance at him. He grabs my hand and walks with outside with me, locking our front door and walking to our car. He opens my door and guides me in. He gets in as well and starts the car. It's a long drive to Bianca so I'm kind of hoping I can get some sleep. I lay my chair back and lay my dress over my head to make it dark. I can feel Brian lay his hand on my leg, squeezing it softly. I smile and try to fall asleep, which luckily happens rather soon.