Chapter 10

3 days. 3 more days and Brian's leaving for who knows how long. I'm feeling worse everyday. I even skipped his call this morning. As I'm laying in bed I look up at the ceiling. I start humming a tune to keep me distracting, but no matter what, my thoughts always go back to Brian. We finished our last video of UNHhhh yesterday so there'll be none of that as well. I notice my phone buzzing and look on the screen who it is. Sharon. I smile and decide to pick up, but before I can even say any she already starts talking:

S: Listen, listen! You know how contestants aren't technically allowed to have company at the airport when they leave?
T: Yeah, what's up?
S: I made a deal with Ru, you can be there at the airport when he leaves! And I'm coming with you!

I almost drop the phone when I hear what's coming out of Sharon's mouth.

T: This is not some joke right?
S: Ofcourse not! This is real as shit!

I let out the loudest scream ever followed by  multiple yesses and whoos.

T: Thank you thank you thank you! How can I repay you?
S: Movie night! Tonight! Your place! Invite more people! More!

She hangs up and I make a group to send one text to instead of texting everyone apart.

Plastic Doll: Guys!! Movie party with me and Sharon tonight at my place!! Bring snacks and movies!
Russian whore: Ooh! Can I bring Contact?
Plastic Doll: No!
Alaska: Sounds like funnnn but I can't make it :(
Mom: Boohoo Lasky, leaving me alone!
Alaska: I'm sorrrrry baby!
Ginger: I'm sorry girls but I can't as well!
Bianca del Rio: Whoops, me and Danny are already going out tonight.
Mom: Aren't you a tad bit too old to go out?
Bianca del Rio: Oh shut up, party city.
Plastic Doll: guys :(

It goes on and on of people saying they can't make it, and it eventually turns out to just be Brian, Sharon and me. Which is also fun, just, less. I guess. Sharon arrives pretty early to make everything nice and ready. Which isn't even that needed seeing as we're with 3 people. She opens the door with the spare key I made for her and screams "Honeeeey, I'm hoooooome!" I quickly jolt out of bed, put on some sweatpants and rush downstairs. As I see not her but Aaron we hug each other tightly. "You have an awfully good body you know that." He says. My cheeks turn a nice shade of red. "I mean," I squeeze my love handles. "If these would go away I wouldn't complain." I reply. Aaron smirks and sets a grocery bag on my kitchen counter. "Why would you want your love handles to leave? Great for fucking." He says as hee turns around to look at me. I blush even brighter. "What's in the bag?" I ask him. "Movies, wine, snacks, more wine. It's basically wine." He says and I laugh. "We're gonna watch in my bed, since it's bigger than a normal sized king bed." I say to Aaron. "Ooh? Really want to make those love handles work don't you!" He says with a grin and I honestly don't know where to look. We both walk upstairs with the grocery bag. Aaron rushes towards my bed and dives onto it. I laugh at him as I look in my closet for a shirt. I put one on and turn around again to look at Aaron who's laying very seductively on my bed. I grin at him and walk closer. "Perhaps we can already start?" He states. "Good idea! What movies did you bring?" Stupid question. Very stupid question. He looks at me. "Is that even a serious question? Are you even my drag daughter?" He replies and I laugh. "Sorry! Could've been you brought some other movies!" I say with a chuckle as I crawl onto my bed. Aaron gets out and puts Nightmare on Elm Street into the player. The only horror movie I can't handle. I sigh as he walks back and crawls onto the bed again. He presses play on the remote and pats the spot next to him. I move closer to him and grab ahold of his shirt. He wraps one arm around me.

When we're halfway done with the movie I'm already under my blanket holding it just up to my eyes. Aaron made the room really dark so it's even worse. A scary part comes on and I let out a scream. Aaron laughs and just as he's about to plant a kiss on top of my head I want to look up at him to glance at him. As he moves down with his face and I move up with mine his lips touch mine. I close my eyes but I don't pull back, I wait for him to. But he doesn't, he just continues and even grabs ahold of my hips to pull me on to his lap. We both open our mouths and deepen the kiss. His hands move to my back and down to my butt. He squeezes it and I break the kiss shortly to moan softly. I open my eyes and see him looking at me with this sensual smirk. Not short after I press my lips against his again. We don't even pay attention to the movie anymore. He breaks the kiss and starts kissing my neck, one of my most sensitive spots. I continue to moan softly everytime he squeezes my hips, butt, etc. I don't notice him sucking on my neck since I'm filled with a feeling of ecstasy. His hands move under my shirt and pulls it up to take it off. Once it's off he looks up at me. "I can't believe I'm putting my relationship on the line for you. But you're so worth it." He says with a low, deep voice. Aaron knows deep voices turn me on. I just blush and look away. He then all of a sudden rolls over, so that I'm on the bottom. He pins me down by holding my wrists and I look up at him, breathing heavily. He starts giving me kisses all over my chest and goes lower. He slows down once he's just below my belly button and I groan softly. "You're killing me!" I say to him and he just smirks at me. "You seem very much alive, baby." He says with a chuckle and looks down. I look where he's looking and notice my boner. For fuck sake! He kisses it along its length through my sweatpants and with every kiss I moan a bit louder. He finally let's go of my wrists and trails his hands down my chest to the top of my sweats. He grabs ahold of both my sweats and my boxers and wants to pull it down just as we both hear the doorbell ring. I look at him shockingly and he immediately let's go. "That's Brian." I softly say. "That's Brian." Aaron repeats. We both get up and I look down at my little situation and then back and Aaron. "Go into the bathroom, I'll open up." He says. I look down at him and notice he's in the exact same situation, but he just casually reaches inside his jeans and tucks it into the waistband of his jeans. I move closer to Aaron. "If Brian doesn't get to know this then Alaska won't aswell." I say sternly and see him nod as I hurry into the bathroom while Aaron walks down and opens up. I lay with my ear against the door.

I can hear them chatting and laughing as they walk upstairs. "Where's Brian?" I can hear Brian ask Aaron. "The bathroom. Felt really sick all of a sudden." Aaron replies and I sigh. I sit down on the toilet and wait for this whole thing to blow over. Suddenly I hear knocking on the door and I let out a scream. "Brian?" I hear. "Y-Yes?" I reply. "How are you feeling? I can come back another time and let Aaron take care of you?" He asks me. "No! I mean, I'll be out soon! Just please, stay." I reply. "Can you let me in?" Brian asks and I see the doorknob move. I look down at myself and notice it's less, but still there. I reach into my pants and tuck it backwards. I awkwardly shuffle around until it's somewhat comfortable and turn the lock on my door. It opens and I'm greeted by Brian with a worried expression on his face. Aaron standing behind him. I can see Brian's expression change as he notices I'm shirtless. "Are you okay? Need anything?" Brian asks me. I sit down on the toilet with my legs crossed. "No, no, I'm already feeling better." I say and I stand up, smiling nervously. Shuffling back from the bathroom to the bedroom, hoping it isn't too obvious. Suddenly Brian grabs ahold of my arm and helps me to the bedroom. I lay on my bed on my stomach and don't move. Aaron and Brian are laying on both sides of me and it finally went back to normal so I could turn myself around. Aaron put it another movie and I'm cuddled up against Brian, Aaron is spooning me from behind. We're all under the covers and Aaron's hand moves down to squeeze my butt again. I can just hold my breath and squirm. "Scared?" Brian asks me with the sweetest smile. I just nod and he pulls me closer. I sigh in relief and lay my head against his chest.

It's around midnight when we're all 3 pretty intoxicated and are just streaming music to my TV. We're all singing along and having pillow fights every now and then. Brian hits me with a pillow and I roll off my bed. I lay on the floor laughing and when I see Aaron and Brian's head poke out above me I laugh even harder. Aaron sticks out his hand to help me up. I grab ahold of his hand and when he pulls, I pull too so he rolls off the bed aswell. He falls onto me and we're both laughing. Brian lays down on my bed normally again and Aaron stands up. He gives me a hand and pulls me up. He's with his back towards Brian and taller so when he pulls me up he leans in and gives me a small kiss. I giggle softly and bite my lip. I crawl onto the bed again and almost on top of Brian. He looks at me with wide eyes and I just look back at him with a grin. "W-Wait.. What's that in your neck?" Brian asks. I get off him and look into my mirror. I gasp loudly when I notice a small hickey in my neck. I turn around and see Brian now sitting up straight. "I.. M-Might've had a fling last night?" I say awkwardly. This isn't true, Aaron did this. I can even see him snicker as he sits down next to Brian. I wait for his reaction but he just claps and cheers. "You go girl! Go give them that pussy!" He yells and I laugh. I get back on the bed and we chat some more. I can feel my eyes closing as they're talking and lean against Aaron. The last thing I hear is Brian 'aw'ing.