03: Pranked

"He ate my fries! Who does that? There is something called money, you know!" I rant, and Darcy chews on a potato fry and nods, amused by my outburst

"Darcy," I say, irritated by the noise of the constant chewing, "are you listening?"

"Aahan," she nods, her hand grabbing for another fry, which she greedily stuffs in her mouth.

"I want to prank him Darcy."

"Aahan."

"I want this one to be memorable."

"Aahan."

"Darcy!" I exclaim, slapping her hand away from the almost empty box of fries, to which she replied with a pout.

"Help me with the prank dammit!" I swear, and Darcy rolls her eyes, popping more fries into her mouth.

"Stop overreacting and calm down." she says, a completely composed expression playing on her face.

I let out a sigh.

"What if I get targeted?" I ask, rubbing my forehead tensely.

"You won't -"

"It's Beck Thorn we're talking about. Of course she's getting targeted." Carl says amusedly, munching on his chips.

"Ugh." I groan, pacing in my room while Carl just chuckles.

"Is it a prank I'm hearing about?"  Jason asks, and I glare at him.

"I'm not talking to you."

He pouts.

"Why not baby sis? Oh is it about the other morning?" he asks, and I glare at him hard.

It had been approximately five days since I bruised cutie's ego, and I practically acted like a stalker.

I knew where he parked his motorbike, I knew all his classes by heart, I knew his locker number and password and I pretty much felt like a piece of shit.

More like a desperate piece of shit.

Jason's pout turns deeper.

"I'm sorry." he apologizes, and I look at him weirdly to prevent my lips from tugging up.

"S'okay. But I will get you back." I say, and he stiffens.

"But, you're going to help me prank him." I point out, and he raises his arms up in surrender.

"That's your speciality." 

Carl chuckles and his eyes gleam up mischeviously.

"How about you add some itching powder-"

"Too regular."

"Colour his bike in pink?"

"Nah. The poor bike doesn't deserve the torment."