16: Couzane

"SILVER," Jason screamed, shaking me awake from my sleep,"WAKE UP!"

"Fuck off, Jas," I mumbled, stuffing the pillow on my face and covering it because my asshole of a brother opened the curtains allowing sunlight to hit my face, and I threw the pillow at him.

"What do you not understand by, 'fuck off'?" I asked him, and Jason smartly showed me the middle finger, and I teased him by nodding my head in satisfaction, making him get irritated.

"You're not as dumb as I thought." 

"Fuck off," he glowered at me, and I shook my head mockingly, teasing him.

"You're using my comeback, now that's just mean Jas."

Jason let out a sigh of defeat and he turned his back on me,crossing his arms dramatically.

"I won't tell you the good news then," he responded childishly, and I rolled my eyes, wondering if he was my big brother or my twin.

"Okay, tell me, what's the good news?" I asked him, and he smiled and shrugged.

"Samiha and Sanjay," he mumbled, "they're in town."

I blinked my eyes blankly for a moment, before hitting my brother with more pillows and screaming.

"THEY'RE COMING?" I screamed excitedly, and Jason tried dodging from my attack, only to fail.

"How many pillows do you have?!"

"I really have no idea. Where's Kyle?" I asked him and Jason said that he left with our dad.

I knew it would take minimum two hours for her to come here. We lived in a small town, so there was no airport, hence why we had to go to the city.

"I really want her to come soon," I mumbled, vying for some girl company, because it could really get awkward in a family with only men.

Jason, who was obviously excited, decided to play the typical brother route by scowling at her name.

"I'm not," he shook his head, "it's more trouble for me.

My laugh echoed inside the house.

-

"Zane," I waved, seeing him while buying groceries and he looked at me, his face stricken.

"Shhh," Zane hushed, panicking and he desperately pointed towards a girl who looked a lot like him.

"Who is she? Your cousin?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No," he let out a deep breath, "that's the spawn of Satan."

Zane was spewing nonsense in the most horrified way. Like Jason. Too much like Jason.

"Well, if I'm the spawn of Satan, you are too, technically because you're my brother," a girl said, "and since you just called our parents Satan, I'm telling mom."