01: Introduction

I wake up to the sound of the annoying alarm clock a

I wake up to the sound of the annoying alarm clock a.k.a my brothers, who don't jump on me like other brothers do.

Okay, perhaps my younger brother does do that, but my older brother doesn't.

"Silvy," he gently nudges my body and I groan out of irritation, not due to the lack of sleep, but because this bed feels so cozy and I don't feel like getting up.

"Silver, please wake up," my older brother Jason starts shaking my shoulders, and I finally lift my face from the pillow tiredly.

"What do you want Jason?" I groan, my eyes feeling heavy, like they are going to shut down and I might malfunction.

I am that sleepy.

He stared back at me, and he shrugged carelessly and I noticed that he was wearing some khaki shorts and a plain red T-shirt, and he had his black hair neatly combed and all I could think was-

What the hell?

He rolled his eyes and he scoffed, " Oh come on Silver, it's not like we have to go to a place called school where we study and do all that shit, right?"

My memory became blank for a moment and then I checked the clock and realized how late it actually was.

10:00am.

Shit.

"You idiot! Why didn't you wake me up sooner!" I screamed, rushing out of the bed and going ninja mode, while my asshole of a brother was laughing, tears streaming down his face, but I payed him no heed.

I did everything fast.

I showered super quick, which was a shame because I honestly love my showers, put on the clothes I kept ready for school yesterday and combed my hair into a quick ponytail, and I rushed downstairs and started gobbling my fruit loops, only to see my brother laughing.

What the-?

I saw the digital clock on the kitchen counter and I offered Jason a murderous glare, to which he giggled like a five year kid.

It was only 8:30.

"I'm gonna get you back." I promised, only for my brother to look at me sheepishly and he stuck his tongue out.

How mature.

"Sup bitch?" I heard my best friend Darcy open my door, wearing a white shirt, leather jacket and a pair of ripped black jeans.

We both laughed as we saw each other's outfits.

We matched.

I saw my father coming out of his room, half asleep, and he gave us a small wave and he let out a yawn, his unruly black hair ruffled, his brown eyes drooping heavily, which was similar to my expression in early mornings.

I think I know where I got my demonic sleeping senses from.

"You kids go to school. I'll get Kyle ready," he muttered sleepily before giving me a peck on the forehead.

"And don't get expelled this time." My father pointed out, making me roll my eyes.

"I'll try not to," I say, giving him a peck on the cheek before grabbing my backpack and running off to the garage.

Ah. His beautiful car.

I've wanted a mini truck for such a long time so I can drive to school by myself, without taking any help from my college going brother.

I plopped down the seat and I looked out the window, holding Darcy's hand as we just enjoyed the nature in silence.

For Darcy and I, we either talk too much or we hardly talk at all, but we still understand what we want to convey.

"Jason, could you turn on the radio?" Darcy pleaded, giving those puppy dog eyes of hers, making Jason fidget uncomfortably.

Ugh.

Both of them have been having a crush on each other, like, forever and they are too oblivious to see it.

Jason doesn't like the radio much.

He says and I quote,'The songs are utterly useless and so boring.'

Darcy's blonde hair was in soft curls, and with that pout, I don't think Jason can resist.

"Fine," Jason grumbled as I stifled a chuckle, earning a glare from Darcy.

The car came to a halt at one of the worst places any student could possibly go to.

High school.

When I was a junior, I never studied here.

I got expelled.

Because of a prank.

There wasn't much drama there. Everyone were nice people, except a bitch named Lauren, or else, everyone were actually pretty cool.

But the teachers were douches.

Let's just say I wanted to teach a few of them a lesson, via prank.

But this school was brand new and different.

And I wanted to try out my new pranks here.

Okay, let me give a proper introduction.

I'm Silver Blackwood, a girl with wavy black hair, dark brown eyes, my height about 5 '6' and I prefer being called the troublemaker.

And boy, this school is going to suffer a lot.