18: She's Gone.

This chapter is sad. And deep. Did I mention sad? Please tell me how the descriptions are though.

Silver does not live in the US. I have no idea where she lives but bear with me okay?

Okay.

-

"What the fuck Sil?" Jason glared at me with his dark eyes, and I raised my hands up in surrender, because I was innocent.

I think.

"Silver did it!" Kyle yelled, and I facepalmed, scowling at my brother who was in his room.

"You don't even know what happened Kyle!" I screamed back, and Jason offered me a look of disapproval, acting like the responsible one.

Excuse me.

I am the responsible one here.

Not Jason.

I cook and I ask my brothers to do their homework. I berate them and I finish my own assignments.

I'm allowed to be childish.

Right then Samiha came inside the room.

Thank you for saving me. I felt immense relief, because I could now go out to the library to read The Hypnotist. I was exhausted.

Jason glared at her. His face looked like a pufferfish. Darcy would have made some comment about the way he looked, and I was going to think about her more.

Oh hell no.

I keep on telling myself I'll forget about her. But I can't. She's my sister, by my heart. Without her, I can't really be at peace. She was there through almost every moment of my life, and as much I hated to admit it, I was scared.

I was terrified.

But I tried focusing on this moment.

The now.

I needed to run.

I didn't care about what happened. Just some reasonable excuse to just run. Far, far away.

"Samiha did it, not me!" I yelled, and I ran out the room grabbed the keys from the keystand next to the kitchen.

"I'M GOING OUT OF THIS HOUSE OKAY BYE!" I screamed, before Samiha offered me a glare and eyed me.

So she wanted a chicken sandwich. I'll get her some chicken wings.

She'll forget about it.

I shut the door, grabbing my keys and my dark coloured jacket beforehand.

I ran wherever my legs took me. I felt suffocated. Samiha was here, Sanjay was here, my brother's were healthy and alive, but I needed some alone time. Away from everything and everyone.

I stopped. I was breathing heavily, feeling my chest rise up and down, the resonances of my breath reverberating. My entire body was shaking. I couldn't breathe.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in-

Breathe out. Silver. Silver.

I blinked slowly while letting out a deep sigh. My palms were shaking and my fingers were quivering. I looked to the side.

The building was somewhat large, coated with the colour of red on the roof and white on the walls. The fence was painted rather creatively. Darcy and I did that. The lawn was full of overgrown grass, tress the size of at least fifteen feet grew on each side of the house. The leaves were a colour of dark green mixed with hues of deep blue.