17: Cohesion

NOT EDITED. I'm so sorry for the long wait. Please enjoy. This one's a long one.

~

"I'm fucking bored," Samiha yawned, looking at me with utter distaste, "you suck at doing anything sporty."

I laughed and I shrugged, because it was true. I was okay at sports, but I kind of detested them because my body hated doing physical exercise. Samiha hated sports in general, and she was so much more sportier than me.

"Honestly," she yawned, "I suck at sports, and you make me feel like I'm the motherfucking queen."

"DON'T SWEAR," Sanjay and Kyle screamed, and Samiha rolled her eyes, waving them off.

"Shoo you little human beans," Samiha said, and I gave a small smile, because she was one of my most favourite people in the world.

"I'm not a bean," Kyle argued, and she rolled her eyes while I decided to read my book that was somehow mystically there all along.

"No, you're a baby," Samiha said, irritated, "now run off and do your boy stuff."

Sanjay looked somehow confused and shrugged, "What boy stuff?"

This poor child. He was about to get blasted with sharp words.

"I don't know. Like Taehyung's abs, or his deep fucking voice, or his cute face, or his-"

"That's girl talk," Sanjay interrupted, and Kyle went away because he was bored of the conversation, "I'm not interested in guy's abs. I'm going to leave because you're extremely annoying."

He shut the door fast behind him, while Samiha rolled her eyes.

"Get me a guy like Taehyung," Samiha prayed, and all I could do was stare, because even I wasn't that obsessed with anyone. But it was cute though.

~

"Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face, tell me that you love me even if it's fake, 'cos I don't fucking caaareee, at all," Samiha and I sang while walking home after buying groceries, and I decided to ask her some questions.

"I see you packed a lot," I stated, and she nodded, looking a bit wary. "It was supposed to be a surprise Silver," she said, and she averted her eyes, like she was hiding something, "I'm gonna be staying for the entire school year. Along with Sanjay."

"WHAT!" I screamed, because that was the best news I heard all day. I gave my cousin a hug and jumped like a kid on Christmas. I wasn't usually like this but my cousin was with me. For the entire year.

"This. Is. Amazing," I yelped, and Samiha laughed, and u started walking backwards, chatting random things with my cousin. I was just so ecstatic, I never noticed that I bumped into a hard chest.

"Silver," Beck laughed, a dimple arising from his cheeks, which made me melt. Stop blushing Silver, it's just a guy, it's just a guy.

DAMN THOSE HOT GUYS.

Samiha, obviously noticing my discomfort, smirked at me in a teasing manner, almost laughing. I hardly blushed. Hardly. Even while watching porn. It's just. . . weird. I feel my heart combusting into flames and I feel all weird and shit, and I don't know why.

It's just weird, because I'm known as the independent woman. Apparently, independent women don't have crushes. Idiots do really make my day sometimes.