11: Advice

I walked up to the store, looking for something to give my cousins

I had absolutely no idea what I had to buy for both of them.

And of course, Kyle and Carl wanted, or more like had to tag along.

Just kidding, I forced Carl to come.

"Why am I here," Carl groaned, and Kyle was just merrily skipping like an innocent boy, but I knew that he was faar from innocent for an eight year old.

But I was happy.

Kyle never skipped this much since mum died.

"Let's buy Legos or cars!" Kyle exclaimed, eagerly pointing towards the Legos and Cars placed on the counters, but I shook my head.

"Pleaseee?" Kyle asked, bringing in his famous pout, but I glared at him, asking him to stop.

"No Kyle," I told him, "Legos are expensive as fuck-"

"DON'T SWEAR!"

"Okay, okay, Legos are expensive, I need to get a job, Jason already has one, and you have enough cars already. You share your toys with Sanjay."

Kyle pouted but he obliged.

"Okay mom," Carl muttered and I glared at him, but then he smiled innocently.

"Okay, okay, leave me alone woman," Carl whined, "why the fuck am I here?"

Kyle shushed Carl, making me roll my eyes.

"Because Darcy has gone MIA."

"Oh so I'm just a fill up for Darcy? How nice," Carl muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes but then he widened his eyes.

"Ooh, hot guy at 5 'o' clock," Carl said, and I scrunched my nose and then looked at the man Carl was pointing to.

Zane.

"Hey Zane," I waved, and Zane gave me a curt nod and waved back, grabbed a cigarette packet, and he went towards the counter to pay for it.

"Silver, look at this," Kyle said, pulling me along with him to show me a toy.

I groaned.

And Carl..

That bastard...

He laughed.

-

"Okay, I got a BTS poster for Samiha, and a book for Sanjay," I said, and Kyle nodded.

"You are finally done shopping," Carl groaned, and I looked at him weirdly.

"Sometimes I doubt whether you're gay or not," I wondered aloud, and Carl rolled his eyes.

"Not all gay guys like shopping," he said, his voice tainted with immense displeasure on the word 'shopping'.