07: Crush

I come to school without any hassle the next day, making breakfast for my brothers, locking up the house safely, chatting with Darcy, dropping Kyle to school, submitting my assignment

I felt like superwoman.

Jason kissed me on the forehead before I entered the school gates which was admittedly cute, but then he was ogling Darcy, and she blushed, making me almost vomit.

Ew.

If they get together, there better not be any PDA.

I slightly cringe at the thought of both of them kissing, but then I shrug it off and continue to read my book, and I suddenly get interrupted.

Why...

Why does this happen only when I read books?

"Silver!" a familiar voice hissed and I turn back gasping.

"Beck?" I whisper yelled and he shushed me, dragging my arm with him to the corner end of the library where nobody comes to, and I saw some condom packets out.

Like, ew.

No class, like jeez.

They must have been really horny.

"Silver!" he yelled quietly, and I looked at him, scrunching my eyebrows and trying my best not to laugh because of his solid thick hair.

Oh gosh, this was too evil.

I felt like a fucking genius.

"I'm sorry." he said, releasing out a deep breath, and I look at him, confused.

Wasn't I supposed to be the one who should apologize?

I looked at him, genuinely confused.

"Sorry for what?" I asked and he gave a small shrug.

"I'm sorry for calling you a slut. I shouldn't have done that," he said, and I bite my lip nervously.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for embarrassing you in front of your friends." I apologise back, and he smiles, shaking his head.

A beautifully breathtaking smile.

"It's okay."

I nod at him and I wave, going back to the main part of the library and discreetly apply some perfume.

I do not want to smell like sex.

-

School was boring as usual, Carl had a date today afternoon and Darcy was, well...

Being Darcy.

Raiding my kitchen, reading my books, wearing my clothes.