i n t e r v i e w : s i l v e r

Erm. . .

hi?

*Ducks before I get hit by sandals for not updating*

DAMMIT

I'M SORRY OKAY

I'M IN HIGHSCHOOL NOW AND IT'S  REALLY STRESSFUL AND I'M TRYING TO FINISH MY FIRST BOOK TOO *sniffles*

lol I'm having a hard time with this book because I need to make sure it's executed well. I don't want to be like the authors who just write their story for the sake of it, and put in no character development or genuinely make sure that the character's relationship with the main lead slowly progresses. It'd be too cliché to write something like that, and I for one, am not going to rush their relationship.

I'm posting this interview because I'm wanting to write a 5000 word chapter for the next one and a several chapters after that, so I can update regularly for this book. And because writer's block is a bitch.

As for now, I want to finish my first book off so I can move on to other projects.

You guys will be getting an update by the end of this month for this book!

Then again, I'm super super sorry. I promise to add more chapters. Just please don't stop reading.

PLEASE
*pleads*

hehe

now let's get on with the interview. . .

-

Neya: HEY GUYS!

TODAY WE'RE AT THE LATE LATE SHOW OF NEYA BLAH BLAH

LET'S WELCOME OUR BELOVED, AMAZING CHARACTER. . .

SILVER!

*everyone enters, not only silver*

Silver: wait what

Neya: Bitch, are you deaf?

Silver: who the fuck are you?

Kyle: DAD SILVER'S SWEARING!

Silver *glares* - dad's at work, you idiot. *Turns to Neya* Now who are you?

Neya: I'm the author of this book.

Silver: wut

Neya *breathes heavily*: I created you goddamnit

Silver *skeptical*: I'm pretty sure my parents did that.

Neya *becomes impatient*: I made them do it.

Silver *shakes head* : That's messed up dude.

Neya *laughs* *becomes dead serious* : I know about your crush on Beck.

Silver *freezes*: wait what

Neya: your favourite colour is blue, you want to be freaky but you don't have the time, and you love anime.

Silver *blinks: SHE IZ THE AUTHOR

EVERYONE: YES WE KNOW

Carl: why am I your friend.

Jason: I pity you dude. Being her brother is hard enough.

Kyle: I'm the younger one idiots, she uses her power over me. ME.

Zane: *smoking weed like a boss* lol who gives a shit