15: No Whipped Cream

*Please vote and comment*

"KASHTON," Arlo screamed, his shrill voice echoing throughout the hall, "where the fuck is my underwear?"

Arlo was looking for his striped blue boxers he got as a gift from his sister, and it was a very special gift.

'Make sure your house isn't covered in all your boxers Arlo,' she had said. And what did Arlo do? Exactly that.

"How the fuck would I know?" Kashton yelled back, and Jeff sighed in absolute exasperation, offering them dirty looks as he eyed his sandwich lustfully.

"Shut up you assholes," Jeff snapped, narrowing his eyes, "I'm trying to eat here."

"I CAN'T FIND MY UNDERWEAR," Arlo whined loudly and Kashton came out of his room, his hair was in a frenzy and his shirt was drenched with tears and mascara, and Arlo's complains made his mood even worse.

Note: Never make the mom of the house angry.

"You fucktard," Kashton growled, holding Arlo's boxers out for him, pointing at his bed, where the boxers lay neatly on the red bedsheets, and Arlo gave him a sheepish look before eyeing his shirt.

"What happened? Since when did you start wearing make up?" Arlo asked, pointing towards Kashton's shirt, which had mascara dripping all over it, "I thought I was the make up guy here."

"You are," Kashton nodded, pointing to the mascara, "it's my sister's. She's getting bullied a lot lately."

"Why?" Arlo asked.

"Because she's pregnant, you moron," Kashton offered his friend a scowl, and Arlo gasped.

"SHE'S PREGNANT?" Arlo screamed in surprise, and Jeff looked at Arlo, his mouth stuffed with food and his eyes widened.

"KASHTON IS PREGNANT?" Jeff screamed back, surprised, and Kashton facepalmed while Arlo cackled. They opened their mouth at the same time.

"NO I'M NOT!"

"YES HE IS!"

Kashton scowled and he brushed Arlo off, going back to his sister who needed him.

"Fuck off you imbeciles," Kashton scowled, "my sister needs comforting and my dire assistance. I can't keep a pregnant woman waiting."

Jeff's ears perked up as he swallowed a bite of his sandwich.

"Sheila's pregnant?" Jeff scowled, squishing the sandwich with his strong grip and Kashton nodded.

"She's not taking it well," Kashton said, and he pointed towards his room, alerting the childlike boys, "she's sleeping."

Jeff and Arlo nodded, and then Arlo looked around the house which all four of them had shifted in together recently, and he quirked and eyebrow.