09: Teases and Surprises

"You have a crush! You have a crush!" I teased Kyle, and Kyle growled

"Shut up!" he whined, and I snickered.

"Shut the heck up y'all," Jason shouted from another room, "I'm trying to freaking study!"

I cringed at the sound of his voice but I understood.

College isn't easy.

My brother says college sucks, but I don't believe him.

I think it's much better than school.

-

The next morning was pretty okay.

I got ready quickly, checking myself out in the mirror and whistled at myself.

"I look hot," I said, "and I'm the only one who thinks so."

What?

It's the truth.

I blew my reflection a kiss and I skipped down the stairs to the hallway and sat on the table, planting a kiss on Kyle's head, who was eagerly eating food.

Pancakes to be exact.

I grabbed the already cooked food my dad made and put it on a plate, before drizzling, more like drenching it with honey and I sat down next to Kyle.

"Asked her out yet?"

"Shut up."

I raised my arms up in surrender.

"But if anyone starts dating her-"

Kyle glared at me, making me snicker.

"Nobody is going to date her,"he snapped and I smirked.

"Sure," I shrugged, and he scowled at me, his dark brown eyes darkened in irritation and he growled in annoyance.

"Can y'all shut up?" Jason said, coming out of his room and I looked at him.

He had dark circles around his eyes, and looked like he was going to fall down any moment.

His black hair was in a frenzy, and I shared a look with Kyle, who was trying his best to stop giggling.

I tried my best to hide in my giggles.

"Studied?" I asked , and Jason scowled.

"You can shut your mouth," he growled in irritation.

I ended up laughing with Kyle and Jason's scowl deepened, and he groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"You all suck," Jason yawned, and laid his head on the table wrapping his arms around himself.

"Why did you pull an all nighter?" I asked him, and he waved me off in dismissal.

Asshole.

"I needed to study," he said, and I sighed out.