00: School

Okay, okay.

I'll go ahead with the formalities.

Don't copy my story, please comment, yadda yadda yadda.

Just enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

School. The best place on earth isn't it?

The place where you are supposed to study, but instead you find your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you with some hoe, or where you get drunk in parties and end up losing your virginity, or where you find out that your girlfriend/boyfriend might be a secret street fighter or a gang leader, or when you find out that you were just a bet and the guy/girl doesn't care.

Or many other instances.

Because there always has to be a bad girl/boy with a clique, a stupid bimbo who wants to steal other people's men and her own set of people who can't think with their brains, an innocent girl who the rough guys fall for, leaving the other girl's heart shattered, until she finds someone new.

It's not wrong.

I enjoy all that drama too, but here is the thing.

My school has hardly any drama.

It's boring actually.

Well there is Joanne, the slut, but that's it.

Not there is anything wrong in hoeing around.

Because it's your body and it's your choice.

If anyone wants to judge you, then let them go to hell.

But come on, I live for the drama!

I'm not extremely rebellious, I'm not an extreme good girl. I do have a backbone and I'm far from innocent and I need holy water. I am blunt but I'm the nicer side of blunt. I'm not that harsh, but I'm honest.

I must admit though. . .

I enjoy drama. Not necessarily causing it but witnessing it? Damn.

What is school without a little drama?

Boring, that's what.

And who likes boring?

I sure as hell don't.

---------------

I'm excited about writing this story. I have no idea why.

Thank you everyone who are giving this story a chance. It means a lot honestly.

Could anyone make covers? Please? Because I don't have any clear idea, and I would really like it if anyone made a cover.

If you do, please send it on my Instagram.

shazzy_jacks123

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thank you❤

Neya.