Fantasy Series|Honey x Succubus!reader x Trois

Requested by: @No0bZ-r-awesOMe

— Game Room —

A large deep inhale puffs up Y/n's chest, taking a firm grasp at the door. In one notion she opens it without hesitation to see the hurricane of inmates playing around like any other day in the game room. Luckily the supervisors are with her on this day care duty.

Walking into the scene, the inmates stop to exchange looks with Y/n, who is very annoyed already. C'mon Y/n, it won't take long to babysit these guys. It's only an hour. She self encourages. Her daily annoyance is simmered down to the realization that her two favorite inmates are here.

"Haha... What a pleasant surprise Y/n! I didn't think you'd come since you despise our existence." Trois sweat drops, flashing a smile. "May I know the color of your bra today?"

"Already?" She nags, puting her arms behind her head as she leans back a bit. "That should be a record."

"Hooray! Y/n's learning to not take Trois' bullshittery! Now may I also ask—" Honey halts by the sudden finger rested upon his lips by Y/n, "Shhhh, Fuck you too~".

— ☆ ★ ☆—

A loud clank of the white ball hitting the 8-ball into a corner socket, Y/n giving a little smirk. Honey walks over with a billiard in one hand. "My my, I've never met a woman as good as you. You seem to win everytime we're here."

"Maybe it's cause you two aren't trying hard enough." She deadpans, but by now Honey and Trois seem to have gotten used to Y/n's insults, but Y/n also sees some tick marks plastered to their foreheads.

Honey gets taken back by the backlash but combs his hair with his hand whilst his lips curl into a smirk. "Ha! You haven't seen the best of me! I was just going easy on you!"

"Bring it on, arrowhead!" Y/n's smile widens, sending chills down Honey and Trois' spine.

— Many Games Later, Brought to you by Honey's Rage —

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!" Honey throws his billiard at the table. On the other side of the table, Trois holds his stomach from his hearty laughter. Y/n appears behind Trois with a peck to the cheek. "A for effort. You were much better than that guy."

Trois blushes lightly with a big smile. "Your rewards are the best, miss." He wraps his arms around her, nuzzling into her hair.

Honey's hair shoots arrows. "I bet I can beat you at darts!"

Y/n releases her hug and crosses her arms. "Hon, that anger and stress will give you wrinkles. Do you need a hug?" She reaches her arms out towards Honey with a kissy face.

Honey blushes slightly, making a 'tch' sound. "I don't need your pity!"

"Awww~ C'mon, I really wanna hug my sad honey bun!"

"Stop teasing me!! I'm not falling for it!" His cheeks redden, he turns away with his hands making an X shape. He uses all his strength to resist the puppy eyes of a demon.

"Hmph..." The twinkles in Y/n's eyes disappear as her kissy face fades into a blank glare. "I'll repay you later then."

Later At Night ;) —

Honey faces the ceiling of his cell, lying in his futon with an aggravated glare. That woman is horrible... I'm not falling for her games ever again. He rants in his head, shutting his eyes with the intention of shaking away his thoughts.

He flinches as he hears the sudden sound of keys fiddling into the lock of his cell. He immediately turns on his side, his back facing the entrance.

Listening in, he hears a pair of boots slowly edging their way in his direction. Suddenly, Honey's body gets trampled with weight, trying his hardest to not make a sound. He hesitantly looks up to see none other than Y/n. Her eyes almost glowing in the darkness as she licks her lips. She lays on top of him, looking down at her prey.

She slowly leans into his ear. "I said I would repay you, honey bun..." Her velvety voice whispering delicately as shivers raid his spine. Honey feels such hot breathing down his neck, followed by a forceful bite. He gasps as his body refuses to move.

What the hell?! Whats happening to me?!!? Confused with his emotions, his body seems to be more honest than usual. The feverish temperature, the devil that has mounted him(quite literally), and his sexual frustration suffocating him.

Y/n continues to suck on the bitten skin, licking and savoring her bite as a single drop of blood slides down his neck. "Be honored." Y/n whispers once more, her voice deeper than he thought. "I thought you were intending to not fall for my games ever again... And here we are." She lifts herself up a little from his neck to make eye contact.

Honey's eyes widen with such surprise as he recalls what his last thoughts were. "How the hell...! What did you do?!" He makes another hopeless effort in trying to move.

"Trois isn't asleep either... I gave him a reward~ So now it's your turn, honey bun♥︎"

"My... Turn? You aren't making any sense right now!" Honey tries to move his body, but to no success, only struggle.

"What can I say?" She ignores Honey's words as she lowers herself once more to where she her lips hover centimeters from Honey's with a little smudge of blood stained on her lips. "You're under my spell~" With that, she locks her lips in with Honey's as he simply is engrossed into it all, unwillingly and forcefully. Her tongue exploring as Honey closes his eyes with a sense of surrender and numbness.

What can I say? He's under my spell.

uggGgGgHHhh idk what this oneshot is anymore, It seems so... blegh.