Uno x reader: Finally, An Equal!

f/f = favorite food

"Full house!" Uno shouted, slamming the deck of cards onto the table. "Damn it! How many times was that now? Like the thousandth??" Rock sighs. When it comes to cell 13, Uno's always the best at this kind of stuff, I mean its what he's been doing most of the time.

"Is there anyone who has beaten Uno before?" Nico asks.

"Not sure, lost track cause of how much I'm winning!" Uno answers.

"Didn't Hajime beat you?"

Uno sighs. "He was lucky ok!?"

On that note, something hit Uno, not literally. 'Maybe Y/N's better at this...' Uno thinks about it for a hot second and his face brightened up. "Let's go see Y/N then!" Uno declared, the three agreed so they set out to find Y/N.
Y/N has been a guard for about a month in Nanba prison, with the help of Hajime and Seitarou. You should've seen the reaction that cell 13 had when they found out that a girl got the job to become a supervisor.

-Y/N's office-

"Y/NNNNN~!" Uno cooed, opening the door slightly. Y/N replied with a simple 'tsk'. She always has this attitude towards the inmates. She actually is like a female copy of Hajime, only that she isn't bald and doesn't have stomach problems.

"How bout' a little break from your work and play a game with us?" Uno suggested.

"Not in the mood..."

"Aww~ pretty please?"

"I said no now go back to your damn cell."

"Well then, if you're gonna be like that then fine! I'll just head on over to our cell, I guess you don't want this f/f!" Uno teased, waving the f/f in her face. Y/N started drowling the moment she saw her favorite food, she hasn't had lunch yet so it was almost impossible to resist. 'dammit I swear I'll kill him' she silently curses.

"FINE! BUT JUST. THIS. ONCE!"

"Perfect! We're gonna play some slapjack then!!"

"...fine..."

Y/N really is grumpy today, she can only hold in so much anger. The little goofball Uno is, he never gets down. They arrange the cards and start playing.

They arrange the cards in the correct place and sit at opposite ends of the table. Hajime notified Y/N about his excellent observation skills, so she's not playing nice(well shes grumpy so its obvious). Uno doesn't know whats in store.

Left to right to all over the place! Cards slapping out of each others grasp like a pincer attack. Nico, Jyugo and Rock tried to spectate but at this point they don't know whats going on. "Wow... they are really going at it..." Nico says in awe. No one has survived this long in a game of slapjack with Uno before.

Uno took a quarter of the deck already, and Y/N only has a few cards! Uno gives a smirk, 'so sorry, sweet Y/N but the win goes to m-' without even thinking, Y/N snatched the card out of his reach, like a heartbeat. Y/N was hiding something the whole time! Her speed was ranking near, if not faster than Hajime's.

"Wait... How?!" Uno's jaw dropped.

"Hmph, don't question a womens abilities, especially if you piss them off." Y/N held up a peace sign followed by a smirk of the devil. In just a minute, A MINUTE, Y/N had finished the deck and won.
"Oh my god! SOMEONE BEAT UNO!" Nico, Jyugo and Rock started cheering. While a commotion was in motion(what a rhythm) Uno jumped into Y/N arms for a hug. "Looks like you're better than I imagined, perfect~" Uno chirped, tighting his grasp around you. Y/N certainly blushing, not mad, but in bliss; with whats about to happen...

HAHA! Thought I would turn that into a lemon, huh?! Well it depends...

Ik ik, cliffhangers suck but I'll leave the rest to your imagination ¯\_✧Ꮂ✧_/¯

-Tip-
Also, slapjack is a game where you split the deck of cards to each player. Place a card down and if its a jack then slap it out of the persons reach before the opponent does it!