Uno x Jyugo: Can't Stop Worrying

Sorry, no reader x nanbaka character today because a little birdy told me so, I'll be able to make these along with the usual character x reader. Enjoy~!
____________________________
Requested by: @darklunafox

Nico and Rock do their best to hold the beast down, but his blind rage got the best of them. Jyugo slashes and slashes desperately, trying to kill anyone near.

"Jyugo, we can talk about this... we're buddies right...?" Uno tries reason but with the sound of Jyugo growling it seems that thats not the case.

"UNO GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Nico and Rock try holding Jyugo down once again, they succeed but at a cost. Unos leg.

"AAAAAAAAAH!! UGH DAMMIT!!!!!" Uno falls to the ground with a deep slash threw one of his legs.

"JYUGO! JYUGO!!" Uno shouts at the top of his lungs, its all he can do when his leg has a deep cut on it.

"aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Jyugo's eyes flash an aggressive red, his teeth as sharp as his blades; hes on a rampage again. He was about to roar again but he is pummeled into the ground from Hajimes fist.

"Oi! Oi Hajime!! Stop! You're gonna kill him!!!"  Uno pleads but of course Hajime doesn't give a damn. Almost like at the tournament, he punches Jyugo until hes vomiting blood.

-Infirmary-

"ugghhh..." Uno wakes up to see Nico and Rock at his side, worried sick.

"You know we can't loose you Uno-kun!" Nico blurts out.

Rock also speaks up. "Yeah, man! You know how scared we were?! You just fell over and we thought you were done for!"

"Heh... sorry about that. Did anything happen while I was asleep?" Uno sits up in the bed to face his friends.

"Well... Jyugo-kun is in solitary and Hajime is suspended like last time." Nico starts. "But now we won't get to see them for a week..."

"WHAAAAT?!?!!?" Uno shouts. "THATS IT! I'M GOING DOWN TO THERE MYSELF!!!" He attempts to get out of bed but with that injury in his leg, he just falls. Luckily, his friends hold him up before he hit the ground.

"Uno in your conditions only gonna get worse if you try getting out of the infirmary!" Rock emphasizes.

-Night time-

Uno's cellmates sleep soundly in their futons. What about Uno? Well, he has other plans up his sleeve.

He slowly crawls out of bed, grabbing a crutch that was beside him. 'Alright! Now we're getting somewhere!!' Uno's excitement increases. Not only that, but due to him and his cellmates' daily escapes he is able to know the layout of the building.

-After A Long Search-

"huff...huff..." Uno has looked everywhere he could think of, but no luck. "Dammit!" He punches the wall hes alongside.

"...Hajime...I told you I know nothing..." Unos ears perk up to the sound of a certain inmate. Uno follows where the voice came from, leading to a cell. A cell with a chained up Jyugo.

"Jyugo!" Uno clings to the bars, droppig his crutch. The colorless Jyugo looks up hesitantly to see his friend.

"...oh...I thought you were Hajime..." Jyugo mumbles.

"Why are you so gloomy? Weren't you happy that I came?"

"yes, but..."

"Tsk tsk tsk, You know I was worried Jyugo and being stuck in the infirmary didn't help." Uno points to his leg with the cut on it. Jyugos eyes widen and he immediately looks away.

"I- I'm sorry...about that."

"You'll have to do a lot better to beat me down. And shame on you!!"

"...what?"

"I dragged my injured self all the way here, and I don't get a 'oh thank you handsome Uno' or 'Your the bestest friend to do that for me'?!"

Jyugos sad frown turns into a little giggle with a smirk. "Heheh... You never change..."