Tsukumo x reader: The Kunoichi

-Lunchtime-

"Aye! Tsukumo! Over here!!"

"Hm?" Tsukumo turns to see Uno along with his friends, signaling him to there table. Tsukumo couldn't find another spot in the mess hall so he obliged.

"Is there something you need?" Tsukumo asked.

"Theres a rumor going around building 13 about cell 11..." Uno started. "about a girl~"

"Huh?!" Tsukumo's voice cracked slightly with surprise. A female inmate? In cell 11?! The only females in this prison are Kazari(a doctor) and the Warden.

"How did I not hear of such an accusation?!"

"We weren't sure if it was true so we wanted to ask a former inmate of cell 11 to see to it. By the way, how did you not hear about it?!"

"I was caught up in training, as you may have guessed." With that, Tsukumo was taken back by the entrance of Yamato.

"Ha ha ha! Always an ambitious one for training! We shall train until the sun has set!"

Tsukumo was already used to Yamato's habit of training. He allowed to be pulled away by the guard, but a thought haunted Tsukumo's mind. 'A woman? I wonder if this rumor is true...'

-Cell 11-
c/o/c
(color of choice)

After a long day of vigorous training, Tsukumo finally had a moment to himself. His thoughts raced with that same rumor, the rumor in which a female inmate was really here. On top of that, in the same cell as him, it seemed unlikely.

"LIGHTS OUT!" A guard shouted at the top of his lungs, followed by the act of turning off the lights. Tsukumo obeyed this sign to sleep, he was utterly exhausted from his training anyway, plus he needs his energy for the next day of training.

The building was barely pitch black, a ray of moonlight illunated the room slightly. Tsukumo looked as if he were asleep, but it wasn't happening. He couldn't get that rumor out of his head, and hes clueless as to why. 'its just a rumor, get out of my head already!' He tried countless times, but its like a parasite eating away at him. He held his head under the futon, he kept trying to think of something else but it was useless to struggle against love, well, for love to come.

"What a pathetic sight..." A low, deep but feminine voice replied to Tsukumo's state. It sounded, sinister... but mystical like a spirit. When he first heard, he jumped out of his futon in combat position.

"Whos there?!" Tsukumo felt foolish to answer back, half his mind thought he was just delusional. But if he did imagine this, he would've heard an answer by now, but noone said anything, for a while.

"You call yourself a shinobi? When you can't even spot me?" That voice spoke again, Tsukumo didn't think it was a dream, it felt well real. He scanned the cell, until he came across a shadowy and slender figure against the wall near the moonlight. The light was able to illuminate two slim, murderous eyes stare back at him.

"You're... the woman?!" Tsukumo tightened his grip around his kunai.

"A kunoichi; a female ninja" The figure stepped forward into the moonlight, concluding that the person was in fact a woman. She was very slender, wearing c/o/c.

"A real ninja? How would a ninja be caught in prison?"

"Who said I was in prison? I just so happen to come across Nanba, the skills I have acquired over years of training allowed my presence to stay as a rumor in the air. You are just an actor, wanting to be a shinobi I assume."

"I-I..." Tsukumo didn't know what to say. She has demonstrated her skills of a shinobi, she isn't just someone who wants to be a ninja, she is one.

"Teach me." Tsukumo mustered the courage he could.

"Hm?"

"Teach me the ways of the shinobi."

"What do I get out of this?"

Her terrifying gaze turned into a confusing expression. In her eyes, this deal is good but she just isn't sure if Tsukumo can handle the training. The two locked eyes for a moment, the female ninja raised a brow to Tsukumo's smirk behind his mask.

"A handsome and single disciple, of course." He answered.

"Hmph, you aren't half bad..." She walked up to the wannabe ninja, and they shook hands.

"I'm Y/N, but you can call me sensei."