Seitarou x reader: Sneaky Snuggle

(Awww... been waiting to do a Seitarou x reader~ He's one of my favorites)

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" Y/N spoke as she was repeatly bowing in apology. She was always so clumsy it concerned the other guards. "Don't worry Y/N it's fine. I bet I caused this..." Seitarou replied. Y/N was in charge of helping Seitarou with cleaning up the building, but she only made a mess. She felt sorry for Seitarou, he was such a cinnamon roll to her and she only wanted to help.

"I-I... I'll just clean up o-over here! So sorry!" She pointed over into the opposite direction. Seitarou smiled kindly and obliged. Y/N walked over to the little area, doing the simplest of things first. Picking up the papers on the floor and throwing away any access garbage laying about, seemed easy for Y/N.

"Meow~" She jumped to the sound, looking over she spotted Kuu on a shelf."Oh it's you! Don't go on high places... you won't be able to get back down." Y/N stood up on top of a chair and reached for Kuu with all her might. She tried but her shortness got the best of her, she was as close to feeling Kuu's fur but wasn't able to grasp him.

"AHHHH!!!" She squeeled, as she lost her footing and pummeled to the ground. "Y/N are you okay? That was really close! You could've gotten hurt!" An innocent voice was all she heard, Y/N opened her eyes to see Seitarou. She assessed her situation to conclude that she was on his chest, with that Y/N heated up with a red face.

"Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh!!! I'm so so so sorry!!!" Y/N blurted out, she tried to get off of Seitarou, but she tensed up when she felt a pair of arms gently wrapping around her. "I-I-It's alright! I'm sorry for startling you!!" His face was ever so red when he realized that they were cuddling.

'Oh my god! Why did I do that?! She's freaking out!! Oh I shouldn't have hugged her...' Seitarou knew Y/N were worried so easily, but his eyes widen when Y/N returned the hug.

"Just a few more minutes? I feel... better now, thank you." She whispered to him. A smile crawled onto his face, so this wasn't a mistake after all.