Musashi x Yandere!reader: Toxic Flame Part 2 (good ending)

'Damn her...' Kenshirou thinks once reading the creepy note. Where would Y/N be with Musashi? It was hard to say by just judging by the letter. But Kenshirou has an idea of where she might be.

Running up to the surface in the dead of night, he looks up to see a silhouette of a person on the rooftop. Running up across hallways and up the stairs he did as fast as he could, well to conserve most of his energy; he expects Y/N to resist his arrest.

"Finally you came! And I thought I had to take precautionary measures to do so!!" A feminine yet psychotic voice rang in Kenshiou's ears. This explains why the warden requested therapy for Y/N, cause she's literally insane. The crazed female turned to fully face the sakura dog. He widens his eye in surprise to see how extreme this women will be to get her love, even if it means beating Musashi into knowing that she even has feelings for him, as she held the battered and bruised Musashi she calls 'senpai' in her arms.

"Let go of no. 634"

"No can do! Oh don't worry!! He's really strong so he can handle a few bruises!" She replied.

"Then I'll have to put you down...!" Kenshirou started his first move, his invisible attacks. As raging currents of wind charge towards Y/N, she dodges every. single. one with the same speed when she decapitated her therapist. Even if the mutt's attacks were invisible and fast, Y/N's speed was just as fast so she could dodge easily.

'oh Sashi-kun, this disgrace of a dog won't get to you. I'll protect you!' Y/N said to herself, she can't win this by just dodges. So she used her speed(since she can go so fast that the naked eye can't see) to do disappear from Kenshirou's vision for a surprise attack. She did what she thought was the best option, breaking his arms. Why? To stop him from using his whip of course! "Say goodbye to your little whip!" She whispered into Kenshirou's ear, and bashed her legs into one of his arms.

"AAAaaRRHH!!!" He tried keeping his composure but when you dislocate an arm it isn't so nice. Y/N's smile grew with his screams of pain. She loved to hear the pain of her rivals, or anyone for that matter; it was like music to her ears.

"Y/N stop this! I don't wanna hurt you!!" Musashi finally jumped in, creating a ring of fire around him and Kenshirou, seperating himself from Y/N. With that, Y/N couldn't help but shed tears, yes she was crazy but only on the outside.

"Y-y-you don't want t-to be with me...? W-we promised..." She collapsed from seeing what side her senpai was taking. She did all this just for him, she wanted to just love someone. "We did. But this isn't right, we can talk this out." Musashi replied. He felt sympathetic towards Y/N, especially when shes sad. He has seen the good side of her after all.

"I... I just. I just wanted someone to love, to care about. N-Noone even tried to because I did all this... you're the first to ever feel the same as me, I just, didn't want to l-lose you to someone else..." Y/N buried her face into her hands, she finally realized how troublesome she was, all for just love, to even have a friend.

The fire around Musashi and Kenshirou died down, as drops of rain came crashing down(what a coincidence for an emotional scene...). Musashi walked up to the hopeless yandere and pulling Y/N into a tight embrace, letting her cry on his shoulder.

"It's okay Y/N, I get it. I was once in the same boat as you; couldn't find someone that understood who I was or stood for..." He explained sympathetically. Kenshirou stood up hesitatingly while getting used to the pain in his arm. 'So she didn't kill in cold blood, but for love, how tragic...' Kenshirou thought to himself.