Momoko x Female!reader: Too Cute For You

Requested by: @MakosBackstroke4DAYZ

Momoko acts like it is any other normal day at work, going over reports, taking calls, etc. Something about today was strange though, a new guard isn't something new but a particular guard is what caught her interest for multiple reasons.

First of all, its the first female guard, and second, she is adorable as hell.

-Wardens Office(Momokos POV)-

"I brought the data you asked for, Momo-chan!" I hear a cheerful and feminine voice echo in my room as Y/N L/N dashes threw the doors. She reminds me of Mitsuru at times.

"'Momo-chan'? Usually everyone refers to me as 'Warden' or 'Ms. Hyakushiki'" Its interesting, Y/N was so carefree. Even the deputy supervisors don't dare to do something like this.

"Oh do you not like the nickname I gave you...?" She speaks in a cutesy manner, her eyes almost watering. How is she this cute!? Gah, just stay calm! You are her boss, you can handle this and she can't do anything against me!

"I-Its fine." I swing my chair to face the wall behind me so that she won't be able to see my face. "Hooray!!" Its so strange how her voice can go from sad to happy in so little time, she must not be underestimated.

-Back To 3rd Person-

Y/N exits the room, shortly after Mitsuru enters with a... recorder?

"Yo warden! Guess ya got feelings for the little newbie?" He speaks bluntly. Unintentionally, Momokos face flusters up. Thanks to her reflexes, she hide her tinted cheeks. "What are you talking about?!?"

Mitsuru lifts up that recorder he is holding and it plays the audio of the conversation she just had with Y/N. What made Momoko mad was the fact that her voice cracked right when she said that it was fine for Y/N to call her Momo-chan.

"You break your serious voice when it comes to fangirling! Y'know I had my suspicions that you liked girls as well." Mitsuru makes a cat face.

"S-SHUT UP!!" She yanks him by the neck and slams him into the floor, bruised and bloody.