S2. Dinner on White Day

What a day, thought a certain male named Yukihira Souma as he walked back to his dorm lazily.

He just finished making a appetizer for class around half an hour ago, and now all he wants to do is lay on his bed and take a nap and worry about his problems later.

The vibration of his phone made him stop in his tracks, and he looked at the screen to see who's calling him, expecting his girlfriend. But instead, all he saw was an unknown number calling him.

Answering the call, Souma places the phone near his ear, resuming to walk back to his dorm.

"Hello?" The voice from the other line greets, a rather boyish voice that Souma could almost recognize.

"Uh, hello?" Souma bluntly greets back as well.

"Good, I got your number right, Souma-nii."

The title called to him made Souma fully recognize who this person is.

"Ah. Hey, kid," Souma greets again, but with a hint of happiness in his tone, "What made you call me? How'd you even get my number?"

"Got it from Ayano. But that's not important right now, listen--"

"Saito, why are you on the phone?" This time, the owner of the other voice is a voice Souma immediately recognizes without much thinking.

"It's nothing," Saito waves it off, "Just a classmate. Go away."

"... Whatever."

Few seconds of silence, Saito spoke again.

"Sorry about that, Souma-nii. Anyway, as I was saying, do you know that two weeks from now, there's a special date that my girlfriend is looking forward to?"

"I don't know...?"

"Yes, that's why I'm telling you this. Ayano doesn't know because she isn't that much of a calendar person, but in two weeks it's White Day."

Now Souma was starting to get where the kid was getting to.

"Do you have a plan for my sister?"

".. Well, I was planning on planning next week--"

"A week of preparation isn't enough!" Exclaimed Saito, "My sister deserves so much better than just a box of chocolates. You better give her something that she's of worth."