C11. Car Ride

"Ah, so your a Nakiri as well, huh? You must be really good with cooking and all that stuff," I nod my head repeatedly. Now understanding on how she got up to three hundred and eighty dishes.

"That's right," Alice confirms, "Erina and I are cousins. We lived in the same mansion until we were five."

"Milady..."

Our little circle turned towards the voice and I saw a boy with black hair walking towards Alice. "You were here... What are you doing?" He questions Alice and she smiles.

Gesturing for the guy to come closer, Alice giggles, "Oh my, you have such perfect timing!" Alice exclaims loudly. "Now explain it."

"Huh?" The boy was confused unto what Alice meant. And it was actually amusing to see how funny their expressions were to each other.

"Give Yukihira Souma-kun the introduction of my personal history!" Alice commands him and the boy nods, lazily facing Yukihira and I, "Yeah...."

He made small [cute] gestures with his hands, "Ermmmm... Milady Alice and Milady Erina are cousins. And--"

"I've already said that!" Alice cuts him off, pouting, "Enough already! I'll do it!" Alice explains things about her life and about the fact that she lived in Denmark to study Molecular Gastronomy. "I lived there until I was fourteen, then came to Tootsuki. All that to defeat Erina and stand first on Tootsuki!"

"Hmph..." Erina crosses her arms, "A cook that only appreciates new cooking techniques will always lose to my cooking."

That caused the cousins to bicker about things that I could care less about.

After a few more minutes of talking to each other, a voice blared through the speakers again, "Attention, this is a message to the students who had complete two hundred meals; the next assignment starts in four hours, and that four hours of time will be freely used by you.

The Last Day

The training camp was finally over, I was relieved that I passed. And the bonus was that I learned a lot of things from the assignments that I handled. I was done packing my stuff and was already going to the lobby.

Currently, I'm with Megumi and Yukihira. Shinomiya-senpai approached us and told us what his next goal was.

"Waiiiiit!"

I cock my head to the side and see the rest of the alumni who watched the unofficial Shokugeki running towards us, or most likely Shinomiya-senpai. Inui-senpai whispered something to her megane senpai with a creepy look on her face.

"Yukihira Souma and Hirashima Ayano... Aren't you both interested in Italian cuisine?" Mizuhara-senpai asks both the redhead and I.

"Well, it's really an honor, Mizuhara-senpai... I'm cool with Italian food, but I have another thing in mind; so I guess I won't be able to accept," I declined as politely as possible.

"That sounds nice, but I have Yukihira," said the redhead, waving his hand lazily.

After a few more exchange of words, us three left with a farewell to our senpai's.

We entered our bus together and I was sitting on my seat with my bag in my lap since I don't like my bag away from me; I feel a bit uncomfortable and I'm actually scared it might get stolen even if there's no one who'll obviously get it.